Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I heard the panels are actually made of the finest Egyptian alabaster polished to translucent thinness by the continuous sighs of virgins.

Source: I know some people who saw the slabs being prepared in NDSU's computer science classrooms*.

* This is an attempt as humor... everybody knows that NDSU computers science majors fuck.
    *adds to list of people who fuck*
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I heard the panels are actually made of the finest Egyptian alabaster polished to translucent thinness by the continuous sighs of virgins.

Source: I know some people who saw the slabs being prepared in NDSU's computer science classrooms*.

* This is an attempt as humor... everybody knows that NDSU computers science majors fuck.
    "the continuous sighs of virgins" lol excellent stuff here
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    "the continuous sighs of virgins" lol excellent stuff here
    Also polished with the thrice used coffee grounds from the architecture department students working on their senior project

< hand raised >

Question, Mr. tony: I was told there are no virgins in Fargo. Or is that Brookings? I'm new to this MVFC thing.

Today is August 1st. What happened to the starting of the project in July? Bids were too high?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Today is August 1st. What happened to the starting of the project in July? Bids were too high?
    Matt Larson said last week it will be starting in the upcoming weeks... so soon. I think he said it during an interview with Izzo

Cities got record construction and supply shortages so who knows. Even Horace school is behind schedule

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Matt Larson said last week it will be starting in the upcoming weeks... so soon. I think he said it during an interview with Izzo

Cities got record construction and supply shortages so who knows. Even Horace school is behind schedule
    Tons of dirt work and underground to do before structure starts going up
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The supply chains in construction are totally fucked right now. We're constantly dealing with products not showing up because of some upstream problem. We have a 68-unit apartment building trying to wrap up construction but half of the refrigerators haven't shown up yet even though they were purchased in November. We're also seeing absolutely incredible increases in construction cost, particularly in the material cost. Some wood products are at 5x what they were 18 months ago. It is all in the logging, milling, processing, and shipping. The guys that own the forests aren't making more per stump.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    The supply chains in construction are totally fucked right now. We're constantly dealing with products not showing up because of some upstream problem. We have a 68-unit apartment building trying to wrap up construction but half of the refrigerators haven't shown up yet even though they were purchased in November. We're also seeing absolutely incredible increases in construction cost, particularly in the material cost. Some wood products are at 5x what they were 18 months ago. It is all in the logging, milling, processing, and shipping. The guys that own the forests aren't making more per stump.
    Lumber is down like 60% now, costs should start dropping you would think. But yeah appliances are a bitch
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well at least wood is only 240% higher now than 14 months ago instead of 300%. Lol
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS