Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Right now he is doing other good works with his money like feeding people.
    Sometimes I feel guilty giving $100 to Team Makers when it could be going to help those really in need.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Sometimes I feel guilty giving $100 to Team Makers when it could be going to help those really in need.
    Part of your $5 monthly BI subscription now goes to AO1, if that helps...

(and if you don’t mind a little proselytizing to go along with those good deeds...)
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

But if you donate to the Team Makers scholarship fund your truly helping a football player in need.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Bullshit...
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Stop it, or I'm going to start crying.........

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nobody believes in climate change anymore, basements are the next big thing. We need a bigger basement in the new indoor practice facility.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Nobody believes in climate change anymore, basements are the next big thing. We need a bigger basement in the new indoor practice facility.
    Given there wont be any space for a future addition, adding a basement could be smart. It's easier to do it right away than 10 years from now when we realize we need more space for whatever needs come up like extra offices, players lounge, more study or tutor space, medical space, extra hot/cold tubs, etc. Who knows we could add an extra sport some day. You can never have enough space.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Nobody? Try convincing those who actually understand how "The Dust Bowl" was created.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nobody? Try convincing those who actually understand how "The Dust Bowl" was created.
    What chu talkin bout Chris?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What chu talkin bout Chris?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    That those who deny that humans can impact the Earth's climate are delusional.

Pretty sure we've been down this road before.
    Hail the BISON!!!