Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    NDSU's fundraising for football is completely on a different level compared to the rest of the athletic department. I bet we secure funding for this entire thing by Feb of 2019.
    Makes you wonder what they could get and how fast towards the funding of a new stadium...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Makes you wonder what they could get and how fast towards the funding of a new stadium...
    lol... the count of thread's being hijacked by the 'FBS move' topic is currently at 3... Let's make it 4, Bisonville!!!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    lol... the count of thread's being hijacked by the 'FBS move' topic is currently at 3... Let's make it 4, Bisonville!!!
    C'mon man, you got to get with the program!!! Just think of the possibility of traveling to better places than Frisco, TX for the NCAA DI Championship. Being a part of the MWC will get us Bison fans to the following places in December:
    1) Las Vegas, NV for the Las Vegas Bowl
    2) Boise, ID for the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
    3) Albuquerque, NM for the New Mexico Bowl
    4) Frisco, TX for the Frisco Bowl......oh wait.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    C'mon man, you got to get with the program!!! Just think of the possibility of traveling to better places than Frisco, TX for the NCAA DI Championship. Being a part of the MWC will get us Bison fans to the following places in December:
    1) Las Vegas, NV for the Las Vegas Bowl
    2) Boise, ID for the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
    3) Albuquerque, NM for the New Mexico Bowl
    4) Frisco, TX for the Frisco Bowl......oh wait.
    I hear the Laramie Applebees is hopping this time of year...
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I hear the Laramie Applebees is hopping this time of year...
    Should I admit to being there in the past around that time year. Nothing like get nearly trapped by a blizzard in that town every year when a few friends and I use to run the Cowboy Open.
    Hail the BISON!!!

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Brian Shawn | https://twitter.com/BShawnMidcoSN/status/1038081388988248065

Had a chance to chat with NDSU Athletic Director, Matt Larsen, this week... He mentioned that nearly half of the $38 million dollars for the new indoor facility on campus has been raised, and his hope by this time next year, is to have a shovel in the ground.
    Holy shit it took like a decade to raise money for the SHAC. Almost half way there for the IPF. Wow.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Holy shit it took like a decade to raise money for the SHAC. Almost half way there for the IPF. Wow.
    This is incredible. I am far more into football than basketball, but I wonder what our program could become if it had even half the support as football.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    This is incredible. I am far more into football than basketball, but I wonder what our program could become if it had even half the support as football.
    I assumed since it's been quite that we hadnt even gotten a lead donor. Boy was I wrong.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Maybe we could compromise?

Expand the dome and stay where we are.

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........