Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1120

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Yeah because it's funny that he "dared" others to do it if they wished... You like random people encroaching on your projects you're overseeing without your clients knowledge?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    WTF, dude. Are you serious?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    WTF, dude. Are you serious?
    As serious as I'll ever be on Bisonville, which is pretty low level, guess I'll never show my level 11 seriousness here, your brain might explode. Somehow you're all weirded out that I point out what is normal common sense in the construction world and you feel like I sent the OSHA inspector to your office for an inspection.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    As serious as I'll ever be on Bisonville, which is pretty low level, guess I'll never show my level 11 seriousness here, your brain might explode. Somehow you're all weirded out that I point out what is normal common sense in the construction world and you feel like I sent the OSHA inspector to your office for an inspection.
    No sweat. All good.

I have a skewed perspective on the topic, if I'm honest. I absolutely love to be on construction sites. Other than the ones that I've been involved in with my work, I go to probably one or two a month of other projects that I have no involvement in. Most times I'm invited by either a client or a contractor. Sometimes, I'm part of a group tour through an organization that I'm involved with. But sometimes, I just go into the job shack and say that I'm interested in what they're doing and would love a tour. Most of the time, they either give me a tour at that time or we agree for one at a later time. I've not once been told to GTFO. Admittedly, I think I kinda look like I know what I'm doing (I fake it well.) and always have appropriate shoes and ask to borrow a lid.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    No sweat. All good.

I have a skewed perspective on the topic, if I'm honest. I absolutely love to be on construction sites. Other than the ones that I've been involved in with my work, I go to probably one or two a month of other projects that I have no involvement in. Most times I'm invited by either a client or a contractor. Sometimes, I'm part of a group tour through an organization that I'm involved with. But sometimes, I just go into the job shack and say that I'm interested in what they're doing and would love a tour. Most of the time, they either give me a tour at that time or we agree for one at a later time. I've not once been told to GTFO. Admittedly, I think I kinda look like I know what I'm doing (I fake it well.) and always have appropriate shoes and ask to borrow a lid.
    Agreed, ask nicely and you usually will be accommodated, contractors like showing off their work.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Bison logo going up on the south end--bigger than a Buick and impressive as hell....

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    Bison logo going up on the south end--bigger than a Buick and impressive as hell....
    Pics??????

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Pics??????
    No, sorry!!

No, sorry!!
    Pics or it didn't happen

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Is it lighted or does it blow smoke out of the nostrils?
    It's OK to not be OK.