Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1120

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What the hell is Scandinavian gray? I always thought Polish pink was a nice color.
    I didn't read the r in gray the first time eh. Was starting to plan a trip to Norway before I realized my mistake eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    The real question is whether we will put a statue in front to compete with UND's Mike Hawk statue.
    The original rendjng had a giant one. It was a nice touch

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Really going to be an impressive area with the IPF and the SHAC. Just wish the arena seating in the SHAC was permanent and not pull out. IMHO that's really the only thing making the SHAC renovation less than impressive.
    We are going to have to do a "Phase II" at the SHAC that involves gutting the seating and starting over. It's a complete debacle.

IPF looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    We are going to have to do a "Phase II" at the SHAC that involves gutting the seating and starting over. It's a complete debacle.

IPF looks fantastic!
    Do they need all the extra court space the pull out seating provides even with the sperate practice courts? Maybe, seems like a lot to me. Would be great though if they didn't and like you said could one day redo seating to permanent. Other than that I think the SHAC is a very nice facility.

Do they need all the extra court space the pull out seating provides even with the sperate practice courts? Maybe, seems like a lot to me. Would be great though if they didn't and like you said could one day redo seating to permanent. Other than that I think the SHAC is a very nice facility.
    I was thinking the same thing. They already have a separate practice facility.

It's not like its 1990 and they need to push the bleachers in to host the Shrine Circus or concerts. We have a ton of other facilities for that. I doubt they will ever host a concert again witb the dome and Scheels Arena

Plus those corner seats waste space and look disconjointed

Personally I would rather make it the home of WBB or Wrestling and build a new one attached to the Fargodome. They need convention space and a smaller venue. We need a real stadium wirh suites and modern amenities. The dome could attach a smaller convention center to it and attach it to the SHAC with a skyway for huge events. That way theg could slide the seats in and use it for convention space
    Last edited by HerdBot; 07-10-2022 at 08:07 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When we build a new FB stadium, the north half of the FFD could be converted to be a kickass BB center with the south half being awesome concession and support space.
    Insert something clever here...

I like how it's called the Football Performance Center, unlike those to the North and South that in name and function aren't purpose built specifically for football.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like how it's called the Football Performance Center, unlike those to the North and South that in name and function aren't purpose built specifically for football.
    I think that's interesting considering it is also planned to be used for women’s soccer, men’s and women’s golf, baseball, softball, and the men’s and women’s track and field programs.
    Don't you get your jollies making fun of UND supposedly making other sports feel unappreciated?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post

IPF looks fantastic!
    If you're a short, bow legged, old German/Russian like myself, there's plenty of leg room at the SHAC

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I think that's interesting considering it is also planned to be used for women’s soccer, men’s and women’s golf, baseball, softball, and the men’s and women’s track and field programs.
    Don't you get your jollies making fun of UND supposedly making other sports feel unappreciated?
    Men's and women's T&F have their own building. They might use the weight room. In the off season I hope they use it. Softball will be getting their own building next.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN