Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    “Class” wasn’t my goal when calling him out for throwing his family under the bus as an excuse for not donating.

He’s not a victim here, so stop treating him like one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know it's as much of anyone thinking of him as a victim as people saying, "don't stoop to his level". There are plenty of things he can be criticized on and it's been said over and over.

Do you think addressing it again will more be more effective than the last 1,000 times someone has called him on it? It just perpetuates the same old arguments and makes you part of the problem.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I don't know it's as much of anyone thinking of him as a victim as people saying, "don't stoop to his level". There are plenty of things he can be criticized on and it's been said over and over.

Do you think addressing it again will more be more effective than the last 1,000 times someone has called him on it? It just perpetuates the same old arguments and makes you part of the problem.
    I'm not arguing with Sammy in this case, but instead to those who believe his family was being picked on. We didn't bring his family into the argument, he did as excuses that were proven to be unjustified.
    Hail the BISON!!!

A friendly reminder to everyone. You have the power to BLOCK people from appearing on the threads you are viewing.

After logging in, click on SETTINGS (upper right corner).
    On the screen that opens, left hand side, below My Settings, and below My Account, click on EDIT IGNORE LIST.
    In the middle of the next screen, there's a box after USER NAME. To add a user you want to block/ignore to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

I did this to a few folks, and I now get about 25% fewer posts, and 100% less butt-clenching tension.

Come on, y'all. Peace on Earth and Good Will toward Men and all of that sh*t.

Geaux Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is the estimated total cost for the indoor practice facility and where is the fundraising at? Any chance they will be able to break ground next spring, or is this another project that will keep going up in cost by millions due to inflation as the fundraising drags out for 1, 2 or 3 more years. Just ridiculous that the State of ND requires 100 percent funding in place, and then even though privately funded need their approval to proceed. Are we approaching 1920 or 2020?
    The origanal estimate was $37.2 million when they announced the fundraising effort for it a year and a half ago. I believe they are fairly close and will be starting on it sometime next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    The origanal estimate was $37.2 million when they announced the fundraising effort for it a year and a half ago. I believe they are fairly close and will be starting on it sometime next year.
    From what I have heard, NDSU is having a bit of a struggle getting to the point of $$ = shovels in the ground. Sucks.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well they had better try to line up a couple of “giving type days” this winter and Bisonville will have to save the day. Obviously a generous family would need to be the driving factor to line up for each. It’s easy I know.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    From what I have heard, NDSU is having a bit of a struggle getting to the point of $$ = shovels in the ground. Sucks.

That is what happens when we live in a state governed by morons that think it is the dust bowl.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    New facility? Why not see if "FRED SANFORD" will stick his name on it. I mean, the ridiculous cost of healthcare mixed with lower paying scale hospitals should allow for a few more shrines in the upper midwest.
    Denny Sanford doesnt own the hospital's he just has his name on them
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well they had better try to line up a couple of “giving type days” this winter and Bisonville will have to save the day. Obviously a generous family would need to be the driving factor to line up for each. It’s easy I know.
    Lots of “big hats and no cattle” both here and otherwise, in the event you haven’t noticed.

And, to preface any proceeding posts, I don’t have a “big hat”, but I donate/sacrifice (don’t take the wrong) as much as I can—to the point of it hurting sometimes when I have a daughter to save for re: college, car, wedding, etc.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    New facility? Why not see if "FRED SANFORD" will stick his name on it. I mean, the ridiculous cost of healthcare mixed with lower paying scale hospitals should allow for a few more shrines in the upper midwest.
    That's not how it works.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."