Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Either one is perfect if it gets built!
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    One thing of note. Chapo has not once commented on this thread at all during nor after the donation process of the $50k but has been on other threads in the mean time. Seems pretty telling to me. I'm sure none of you are surprised.
    Quoted for truth. Sam ain't donating, he just complains and says pump it up. (with other people's money)

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Quoted for truth. Sam ain't donating, he just complains and says pump it up. (with other people's money)
    I have a feeling his parents were pushovers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Keep the side addition taller and add windows to the IPF. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't claim to be an elite architectural mind but I prefer the new one over the old one.

New:

Old:
    Wow that's a major difference. Did someone think the old on looked to much like other facilities such as Youngstown??

I'm pretty sure the original drawings were just an idea someone sketched. Also, I think they have hired the architect for the actual project. So the newer look is coming from that architect.

533 In a row

The proportions are all messed up on the new one. 10 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb sack.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    wow obsessed much all of you. I have donated in the past , I will again. , I didnt this year nor last cuz dropping $2500/month on f*&**king daycare for 3 years has pretty much neutered any profit I have monthly.
    congrats to everyone that donated. you're the real MVPS.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wow obsessed much all of you. I have donated in the past , I will again. , I didnt this year nor last cuz dropping $2500/month on f*&**king daycare for 3 years has pretty much neutered any profit I have monthly.
    Classy move by blaming the kids. How about just sacrifice a few beers instead to get to the $25 minimum?
    Hail the BISON!!!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    You commenting on obsession. Now that's funny!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!