Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Would anyone have a rough estimate of how many millions are left before we can take an excavator and start moving dirt on this project?
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FCSFan View Post
    Would anyone have a rough estimate of how many millions are left before we can take an excavator and start moving dirt on this project?
    They said they are still waiting on someone to step forward for naming rights so that's a biggie. I'm guessing $5-10M.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Yeah, I'd say the Chapo Trolls randomly bringing up his name out of nowhere just to drag him and his family personally is a BIT over the line in my book. not a great look. This took a weird turn quickly. Let's move on please.
    You must not be paying attention. On most days you cant swing a dead cat without running into a plethora of his non sensical posts on numerous threads.
    Time to take the high road? oh wait who said that????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    They said they are still waiting on someone to step forward for naming rights so that's a biggie. I'm guessing $5-10M.
    Werent they waiting for that last year as well? I would assume they are in the final negotiating stage of this?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Werent they waiting for that last year as well? I would assume they are in the final negotiating stage of this?
    I would hope so too. Pretty sure that is always the biggest hurdle on these capital projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    A troll with multiple social media identities to trash the Bison Family gets no quarter from me.

His comeuppance here is more than well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I won’t disagree that he crosses lines at times...
    However it isn’t class your exuding

What is the estimated total cost for the indoor practice facility and where is the fundraising at? Any chance they will be able to break ground next spring, or is this another project that will keep going up in cost by millions due to inflation as the fundraising drags out for 1, 2 or 3 more years. Just ridiculous that the State of ND requires 100 percent funding in place, and then even though privately funded need their approval to proceed. Are we approaching 1920 or 2020?

QUOTE=OrygunBison;1389988] Constantly bitching about Lakes but dumb enough to take the bait every time. .[/QUOTE]

This is pretty much where I stand. Why bother arguing with him. It's only slightly less annoying that his original post, but also has the added negative of keeping the discussion going.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is the estimated total cost for the indoor practice facility and where is the fundraising at? Any chance they will be able to break ground next spring, or is this another project that will keep going up in cost by millions due to inflation as the fundraising drags out for 1, 2 or 3 more years. Just ridiculous that the State of ND requires 100 percent funding in place, and then even though privately funded need their approval to proceed. Are we approaching 1920 or 2020?
    I don't recall where I heard this, but I thought I remembered someone saying they are looking for a 10ish million dollar donation for naming rights. The naming rights aren't as lucrative as for an actual arena because it's "just" a practice facility and the name won't be mentioned as much.

It will happen eventually, but I guess it's hard to force the timing as it's dependent on someones ability to give and their generosity, things that can't really be forced.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I won’t disagree that he crosses lines at times...
    However it isn’t class your exuding
    “Class” wasn’t my goal when calling him out for throwing his family under the bus as an excuse for not donating.

He’s not a victim here, so stop treating him like one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!