Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He gets personal all the time so the boo hoo Im taking the high road shit from him doesnt pass the smell test.
    Is this middle school? "If Johnny jumped off a cliff...

...Never mind, it's the internet.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Is this middle school? "If Johnny jumped off a cliff...

...Never mind, it's the internet.
    JFC the guy uses BV as his personal sandbox. Insults people. Lies continually and you say nothing. Then you think personal comments are out of line? Pretty selective
    with the moral equivalency angst.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    JFC the guy uses BV as his personal sandbox. Insults people. Lies continually and you say nothing. Then you think personal comments are out of line? Pretty selective
    with the moral equivalency angst.
    I've been doing everything but accuse the guy of lieing about a family members health. You can shove your selectively take.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

So we all agree hes a douchebag but we just cant agree on the degree of douchebaggery without it being personal? Got it. Sorry couldnt help it. This internet stuff is serious shit.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Come on, crack on his opinions and his approach all day, lord knows i do, but the personal stuff is uncalled for.
    Personal stuff? The guy does nothing but lie. Remember what he does for a living. He’s using his skills to draw pity instead of being a man with accountability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Personal stuff? The guy does nothing but lie. Remember what he does for a living. He’s using his skills to draw pity instead of being a man with accountability.

I'm not sure your arguments can get worse, but they aren't getting any better.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

JFC. What the fuck is wrong with everyone. Constantly bitching about Lakes but dumb enough to take the bait every time. Now, sinking low seems like a good idea?

Back on topic...both building designs suck. The old one is much better. I am not even sure what the new one is trying to accomplish. Just awkward and clunky. At least the earlier design was a clean, clear expression. With some simple, cost-effective changes, it could actually be very nice. They should start over with the new design.
    Insert something clever here...

I'm not sure your arguments can get worse, but they aren't getting any better.
    Then you are purposely not paying attention. When called out why he refuses to donate, he blames his kids. When he gets called about blaming his kids for not being able to pony up $25 but can afford to tailgate at Goofer games or living it up at the local pub(s), he switches the blame to being too busy taking care of a sick family member to go online and donate. When he then gets called out for this as a pure lie after pointing out that he was on Bisonville posting 20+ during the fundraiser, he goes all poor little him and he’s being attacked and therefore a victim.

He’s not a victim, he’s a troll that uses lies about his own family to defend himself. He crossed the line, not us that are tired of his tactics to draw fans’ attention away from appreciating what NDSU has accomplished by creating faux problems that are out of the University’s control. His Goofer jealousy is his source for trolling.

You can fall for his tricks, but the way he treats people, not just Bison Nation, but also his family, the misery we dish out to him is well deserved.

Hail the BISON!!!

Wow this thread went to shit
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Wow this thread went to shit
    No shit. I logged off the computer yesterday and we were all complaining about the new design.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯