Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Fix the new ones blank white paneling and part of the entry and add snorty and it’ll look good.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Whatever, so long as it has more garage doors than UNI.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I wish they had angles of both sides though but the new siding might look good from the garage door side facing university
    I'm scared to see that side. It's got white panels along the bottom in some kind of angled section. You can see the edge of it extending just past the north edge of the east wall. And what's with all the stupid angles? Does the architect think adding a slight upward angle to the bottom of the west white section gives the building energy or breaks up the expanse or something? It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I'm scared to see that side. It's got white panels along the bottom in some kind of angled section. You can see the edge of it extending just past the north edge of the east wall. And what's with all the stupid angles? Does the architect think adding a slight upward angle to the bottom of the west white section gives the building energy or breaks up the expanse or something? It doesn't.
    I agree, the angle looks weird. I guess the white probably looks better than the ugly siding on the rest of the building. Maybe they thought it looks sophisticated or something lol. Maybe they didn't want it to look like the outside of the old BSA? My biggest issue is the siding has so many seams, that's all I see and then you have the non matching siding which clashes.

Is it possible they are doing it that way so they can do the project in 2 phases? We probably have enough already to do the IPF itself... it's the other stuff we don't

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

They need to keep the original layout except add the taller part of the meeting room section. Replace the ribbed steel with the newer IPF exterior. Lose the white and incorporate the IPF exterior to the meeting room area. Lose the stupid angular and post/overhang effects. Add the Jet over the IPF like on the original cause it looks cool.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    It looks like something Mike Brady designed.

I just want this thing completed already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    They need to keep the original layout except add the taller part of the meeting room section. Replace the ribbed steel with the newer IPF exterior. Lose the white and incorporate the IPF exterior to the meeting room area. Lose the stupid angular and post/overhang effects. Add the Jet over the IPF like on the original cause it looks cool.
    and the Bison statue lol

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One thing of note. Chapo has not once commented on this thread at all during nor after the donation process of the $50k but has been on other threads in the mean time. Seems pretty telling to me. I'm sure none of you are surprised.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    One thing of note. Chapo has not once commented on this thread at all during nor after the donation process of the $50k but has been on other threads in the mean time. Seems pretty telling to me. I'm sure none of you are surprised.
    I would have been surprised if he had posted that he donated.

On a different note, I was listening to Colin Cowherd yesterday while he was discussing Baker Mayfield. He said Mayfield is “short, cocky, with marginal athletic ability”. I LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.