Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/sta...550192129?s=19

���������������� �������� → An anonymous former Bison Football player will match donations given to the Indoor Practice Facility Fund $1: $1, up to $20,000 on ��������������, ������. 1 for #GivingDay.

Help us unlock $20k ➡️ https://t.co/XFOGAQXUWI

Thank you for your support! https://t.co/Xz0yhXSZc7
    That is awesome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Meh they already “gave” their millions when they made and kept NDSU the top program in FCS.

They’re still “giving” us millions by representing us as well as they are.

They don’t owe us anything and we shouldn’t be asking anything
    NDSU fundraisers shouldn't be asking them for anything? Then they should be canned.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    NDSU fundraisers shouldn't be asking them for anything? Then they should be canned.
    I think by "we" NDSU92 meant people on Bisonville instead of NDSU fundraisers.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I think by "we" NDSU92 meant people on Bisonville instead of NDSU fundraisers.
    Correct, although I probably could’ve worded it better and said “implying they should be helping” instead of “asking”

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Correct, although I probably could’ve worded it better and said “implying they should be helping” instead of “asking”
    got it.. I agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You would think he turned in to a Democrat.
    I dunno, ask Lakes if he turned to the dark side. Last I heard he was still your boy.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

$5600 matched so far

533 In a row

Just did my Giving Day donation for this project. There is also a Teammakers challenge for a $20k match based on the number of gifts. Gave to that too.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

The Team Makers $20K match has been matched and the IPF match is up to $13K.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I donated around 1am today.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."