Page 36 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Oh those poor children and senior citizens.

Lardsin must go!

Now imagine the Louisiana folks reading this.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Now imagine the Louisiana folks reading this.
    With or without full sets of teeth?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Is NDSU even thinking of building this facility? Not according to the UND editors in this article.

Our view: As season ends, UND High Performance Center 2 needs focus
    https://www.grandforksherald.com/opi...-2-needs-focus

they talk about SDSU, USD, Augustana, and Sioux Falls College completing or doing upgrades.
    Guess they are blind to the NDSU project....or know that they do not try to recruit against NDSU..

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Looks like it was designed by a first year architecture student. Nothing goes together. Not even as good as the Alerus Center. NDSU can do better without spending more money.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Any IPF will be sweet but I agree it looks mismatched and cobbled together.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Back on topic...both building designs suck. The old one is much better. I am not even sure what the new one is trying to accomplish. Just awkward and clunky. At least the earlier design was a clean, clear expression. With some simple, cost-effective changes, it could actually be very nice. They should start over with the new design.
    It looks like they are trying to tie together the SHAC and Ellig. Which makes some sense I suppose, but the result is...not good.

Hopefully the architects at least have some idea of how to build an IPF, unlike the ones who designed the basketball arena.

Lakes errr elchapo or whatever your going by, you are the guy that cries wolf too many times, that's why no one believes you anymore. Either start changing your habits or ignore people because you bring it on yourself. You want to play in a pig pen, don't whine when you get some shit on ya!

Back to the IPF, I hope they have some designs put out for public comment before moving forward with the project. Hopefully they learn some lessons about cutting corners from the SHAC as well. Do this thing the right way please!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    JFC moen. stfu. mom in prison? cas saying to hillary me? is anyone gonna shut these people up? I don't need to lie to you nerds. let the record show I am merely defending myself to these absurd comments. they come after me. so pathetic.

I'm done for awhile with this constant harassing. see you Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I'm gonna agree w/ Chap. This shit is over the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You have my vote.
    Come on, crack on his opinions and his approach all day, lord knows i do, but the personal stuff is uncalled for.
    Yeah, I'd say the Chapo Trolls randomly bringing up his name out of nowhere just to drag him and his family personally is a BIT over the line in my book. not a great look. This took a weird turn quickly. Let's move on please.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I'm not sure your arguments can get worse, but they aren't getting any better.
    quoted for truth
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Hopefully the architects at least have some idea of how to build an IPF, unlike the ones who designed the basketball arena.
    No kidding... hopefully the centerpiece of this $40M+ project at least has common sense built into it.

Whatever the "champions room" is, it better be fricken sweet. That's gotta be the "closing" room for recruits. Gonna be so sweet
    3. It's time to go FBS