Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    That’s true, but I still prefer a traditional church over an ugly building like Nativity.
    Last time I checked, praying was equally effective in either type of building.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Last time I checked, praying was equally effective in either type of building.
    You should check again bro it changed after the last simulation update.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Did Blattner give NDSU an ultimatum when he gave us the 15 million? FBS or no 15 mil? I guess we will find out at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    My association with the Blattner's goes way back. When I was a junior at NDSU and living in West High Rise (we'll see how many people still remember that name) I had a suitmate named "Scott" Blattner, son of one of the owners of Blattner Construction. His real name was William Henry Blattner III. It sure was nice of the Blattner family to step up and do this. So, if anyone is from around Avon or Albany MN I'd love to know how he's doing now days. Might be known as Scott, William, or Bill. I had heard one time he was man behind Blattner Energy doing wind tower projects. Quite the ambitious (and successful) family.
    They did just come into a sizable amount of cash recently: https://www.power-eng.com/renewables...epc-deal/#gref

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Did Blattner give NDSU an ultimatum when he gave us the 15 million? FBS or no 15 mil? I guess we will find out at the end of the season.
    he would be my hero!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUguy View Post
    i think that we need to chill out about the design. These are artist renderings and in no way will be exacltly what we see as a final product. They might make adjustments throughout the build/design phase. Either way, the building is FANTASTIC and unparalleled in the FCS world.

So.....what's the next big project? Anyone knows?
    From my understanding, they originally wanted to do some sort of indoor hitting facility with batting cages for softball but I wonder if that is no longer needed with the IPF?

We're in a good enough spot now where we can do the smaller details

Personally I wish they would build some permanent seats in the SHAC. You know a concrete base. At least do it in a few sections so the seats will have some more room. Retractable bleachers is kind of D2. If they can't do both sides, just re-do the corners or ends. I know they like the sliding bleachers for space but why do they need it when we have a friggin separate basketball practice facility? They never hold other events there anyways that require more floor space

Smaller improvements. Put a video board in the softball field. I havent been to a game yet, but do they have a separate building with restrooms and food vendors?

The indoor track, which is relatively new, is really ugly and bland. How about putting some large windows or translucent panels in so it doesn't feel like you are in Walmart or the Amazon warehouse? How about a modern LED scoreboard instead of that one that looks like an LCD TV from 2005?

Another pet peeve is Dacotah Field. Although it's a million times better than it used to be, it still looks stupid because you have 3 different colored sections (dark Grey, light Grey and then off white (with no bench seats) with tan colored press box. Just paint the part that is off white the same color as the the bleachers next to it and then install bleachers on it. It would probably look great. Way more seats than needed but maybe it could be used for more things

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    They did just come into a sizable amount of cash recently: https://www.power-eng.com/renewables...epc-deal/#gref
    $2.3 billion in cash. I knew we should have kept those incriminating pictures we had of Scott from back in the day. LOL. Good for them, they earned it.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My association with the Blattner's goes way back. When I was a junior at NDSU and living in West High Rise (we'll see how many people still remember that name) I had a suitmate named "Scott" Blattner, son of one of the owners of Blattner Construction. His real name was William Henry Blattner III. It sure was nice of the Blattner family to step up and do this. So, if anyone is from around Avon or Albany MN I'd love to know how he's doing now days. Might be known as Scott, William, or Bill. I had heard one time he was man behind Blattner Energy doing wind tower projects. Quite the ambitious (and successful) family.
    President of the company?

https://www.blattnerenergy.com/about/leadership

$2.3 billion in cash. I knew we should have kept those incriminating pictures we had of Scott from back in the day. LOL. Good for them, they earned it.
    all we got was $15 mill?

Blattner Stadium $150 Million lets see how good of engineers they really are.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    all we got was $15 mill?

Blattner Stadium $150 Million lets see how good of engineers they really are.
    All we got ??????? Really Chapo ???? This makes you sound like an ungrateful bastard.........not a good take.