Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Oh for sure. I am curious as to the actual amount still needed. Help put it into perspective.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    From what I have heard, NDSU is having a bit of a struggle getting to the point of $$ = shovels in the ground. Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's because they need 100% of the funding before they are allowed to put shovels in the ground. Stupid outdated ND law.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Oh for sure. I am curious as to the actual amount still needed. Help put it into perspective.
    Does “a shitload” help?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Is NDSU even thinking of building this facility? Not according to the UND editors in this article.

Our view: As season ends, UND High Performance Center 2 needs focus
    https://www.grandforksherald.com/opi...-2-needs-focus

they talk about SDSU, USD, Augustana, and Sioux Falls College completing or doing upgrades.
    Guess they are blind to the NDSU project....or know that they do not try to recruit against NDSU..
    I'd say with as jealous as GF is about everything we do, they aren't about to acknowledge that we are on the verge of building a state of the art IPF. Typical head in the sand attitude for them

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Look at our economy, not exactly a great time to be looking for piles of cash to reach 100% funding. In pretty much every other state shovels would already be in the ground or close to it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Look at our economy, not exactly a great time to be looking for piles of cash to reach 100% funding. In pretty much every other state shovels would already be in the ground or close to it.
    It would already be nearing completion.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Does “a shitload” help?

Negative. That could have too many different meanings to too many different people.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Again, that's on Sammy. He tried using it as a crutch of why he couldn't donate after failing to get us to believe his kids were the reason why. Then I pointed out that taking care on an ill family member (lie or not) didn't stop him from posting on Bisonville 20+ during the fundraising campaign. We're not attacking his family, we're attacking him for using his family as an excuse.
    Who gives a shit what someone else does with their money. You get to have an opinion, you don’t have to purchase the right to one.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Who gives a shit what someone else does with their money. You get to have an opinion, you don’t have to purchase the right to one.
    Well, the way he portrays things, he kinda does have to put out or shut out.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That is what happens when we live in a state governed by morons that think it is the dust bowl.
    This, mostly because if it were the dust bowl the policies they prefer in response would be moronic. Fortunately(?), it’s not the dust bowl so they occasionally get some things right by accident.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie