Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Who gives a shit what someone else does with their money. You get to have an opinion, you don’t have to purchase the right to one.
    You're still missing the point. Sammy spends probably 90% of his time on social media (here and on other media platforms) either ripping on all aspects of NDSU Athletics or misrepresenting Bison Nation as a troll. When pressed about whether he was going to donated to help NDSU upgrade its facilities to match those of a division he thinks NDSU should be at, he took the low road and blamed his family (first his kids, then a sick relative) as why he doesn't have the money or time, which then was quickly proven to be wrong based on his social media activities. He didn't man up, but rather threw his family under the bus. Pretty much the same way he has treated our fanbase, you know, the people who actually care about NDSU. If it wasn't for him, and all his multiple social media alias, NDSU's fanbase wouldn't be so looked down upon by other fanbases.

He deserves every bit of misery we bring upon him. He doesn't care about NDSU, much like he just proved he doesn't care about his family. How he still was able to get pity points from some you guys is mind-boggling to me and others here. Don't fall for his game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    You're still missing the point. Sammy spends probably 90% of his time on social media (here and on other media platforms) either ripping on all aspects of NDSU Athletics or misrepresenting Bison Nation as a troll. When pressed about whether he was going to donated to help NDSU upgrade its facilities to match those of a division he thinks NDSU should be at, he took the low road and blamed his family (first his kids, then a sick relative) as why he doesn't have the money or time, which then was quickly proven to be wrong based on his social media activities. He didn't man up, but rather threw his family under the bus. Pretty much the same way he throws us who actually care about NDSU. If it wasn't for him, and all his multiple alias, NDSU's fanbase wouldn't be looked down upon.

He deserves every bit of misery we bring upon him. He doesn't care about NDSU, much like he just proved he doesn't care about his family, but yet, he still was able to get pity points from some you guys. Don't fall for his game.
    JFC, it just never ends with you. I’m not defending the guy’s positions or his methods. There are plenty of avenues to fight fairly with the guy, but you continually insist on tripling down on the asshattary. Be better.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

JFC, it just never ends with you. I’m not defending the guy’s positions or his methods. There are plenty of avenues to fight fairly with the guy, but you continually insist on tripling down on the asshattary. Be better.
    Explain then. We called him out for falsely blaming his family for his inability to donate and you defending him by claiming that as crossing the line. If you have an issue with family members being attack, then go after the dude that attacked his family. It's that plain and simple.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Why does every one else have to be better instead of the guy causing all of the shit?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Explain then. We called him out for falsely blaming his family for his inability to donate and you defending him by claiming that as crossing the line. If you have an issue with family members being attack, then go after the dude that attacked his family. It's that plain and simple.
    You accused him of lieing about his uncle's medical condition. At least twice now. In a conversation he was not a part of until someone needlessly drug him into it.

I'm to here to explain or excuse his behavior.

Here's a thing I don't understand. There's been a lot of complaining about him infecting threads lately and then someone else deliberately spreads the infection seemingly woth no other purpose than to drag the guy, again, for all the shit he's been drug for 50 times before, except now because he makes another dumb internet mistake we get to talk about him being a "bad parent" and lieing about his personal circumstances when there is no way you could possibly know the truth one way or the other. It's gross.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

You accused him of lieing about his uncle's medical condition. At least twice now. In a conversation he was not a part of until someone needlessly drug him into it.

I'm to here to explain or excuse his behavior.

Here's a thing I don't understand. There's been a lot of complaining about him infecting threads lately and then someone else deliberately spreads the infection seemingly woth no other purpose than to drag the guy, again, for all the shit he's been drug for 50 times before, except now because he makes another dumb internet mistake we get to talk about him being a "bad parent" and lieing about his personal circumstances when there is no way you could possibly know the truth one way or the other. It's gross.
    He claims he couldn’t donate because he was too busy taking care on a sick relative to go online, but wasn’t too busy during that same time span to post on Bisonville and probably other social media outlets numerous times. That’s where he was proven to be a liar the second time. Prior to that, he lied about being too broke because he has to pay for kid(s)’ childcare fee, but yet, has the funds to party all over the place, which has been proven based on his social media posts. That is where he was proven to be a liar the first time.

The tool(s) he uses to constantly rip NDSU and misrepresent Bison Nation came back to bite him this time around. Using his kid(s) and sick relative (which could all be made up for all we know) as a false excuses is proof of what kind of lowlife he is. That’s what your defending. We didn’t cross the line, he did. That’s what is gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

He claims he couldn’t donate because he was too busy taking care on a sick relative to go online, but wasn’t too busy during that same time span to post on Bisonville and probably other social media outlets numerous times. That’s where he was proven to be a liar the second time. Prior to that, he lied about being too broke because he has to pay for kid(s)’ childcare fee, but yet, has the funds to party all over the place, which has been proven based on his social media posts. That is where he was proven to be a liar the first time.

The tool(s) he uses to constantly rip NDSU and misrepresent Bison Nation came back to bite him this time around. Using his kid(s) and sick relative (which could all be made up for all we know) as a false excuses is proof of what kind of lowlife he is. That’s what your defending. We didn’t cross the line, he did. That’s what is gross.

Must spread rep.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I think my position is pretty clear.

Your tactics are at least as bad as his, including but not limited to your repeated misrepresentations of how this started, what you’ve said, and what I’m trying to do.

This isn’t a thing where there’s only one asshole, I’m not defending him. I’m just saying that all shit stinks.

I think my position is pretty clear.

Your tactics are at least as bad as his, including but not limited to your repeated misrepresentations of how this started, what you’ve said, and what I’m trying to do.

This isn’t a thing where there’s only one asshole, I’m not defending him. I’m just saying that all shit stinks.
    My take, you jumped in a middle of conversation that involved someone’s family members and went into virtual signaling mode instead of investigating how the family members got involved into the conversation to begin with.

If calling out someone for throwing their family members under the bus as a reason for not being able donate is just as bad as the person falsely blaming their family, then your reasoning is off.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    New facility? Why not see if "FRED SANFORD"
    will stick his name on it. I mean, the ridiculous cost of healthcare mixed with lower paying scale hospitals should allow for a few more shrines in the upper midwest.
    Hey, you dummy, Cousin Denny ain't puttin' my name on nothin'!