Page 33 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    You commenting on obsession. Now that's funny!
    Lol!! Perfect, and not to mention he posts that he is at every Gopher game/tailgating with high school coaches and at all the Vikings’ home games and on and on. First, I don’t believe shit about what he says he is doing; Second, if he is, it shows his priorities over NDSU football donations AND his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wow obsessed much all of you. I have donated in the past , I will again. , I didnt this year nor last cuz dropping $2500/month on f*&**king daycare for 3 years has pretty much neutered any profit I have monthly.
    congrats to everyone that donated. you're the real MVPS.
    OK, that's fine. I'm not ponying up either for the FBS move. Besides, I'm not the one obsessed about going FBS and needing a new $250 million stadium.
    Last edited by NDSU1980; 12-05-2019 at 01:06 AM. Reason: grammar

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Lol!! Perfect, and not to mention he posts that he is at every Gopher game/tailgating with high school coaches and at all the Vikings’ home games and on and on. First, I don’t believe shit about what he says he is doing; Second, if he is, it shows his priorities over NDSU football donations AND his family.

hey Cassidy are you really this stupid? my gawd you guys. give it a rest. yet he sees all these pics of me at games on twitter. bye felicia
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

hey Cassidy are you really this stupid? my gawd you guys. give it a rest. yet he sees all these pics of me at games on twitter. bye felicia
    So you are at all these Goofer events (probably getting hammered), but cannot afford $25 towards the IPF? However, it's your kids fault for being broke? You're an incarnation of a bad country song.
    Hail the BISON!!!

lol ok. think what ya want. I was out last 2 days of work with a dying uncle in hospice and taking care of my late fathers 100 year mother. kinda busy. didnt even look at the thread til tonight but go ahead and tell me I'm lying about this to. this will be my last message here. I'm gonna take the high road.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

lol ok. think what ya want. I was out last 2 days of work with a dying uncle in hospice and taking care of my late fathers 100 year mother. kinda busy. didnt even look at the thread til tonight but go ahead and tell me I'm lying about this to. this will be my last message here. I'm gonna take the high road.
    Old people with money. Donations!

Lardsin must go!

Too busy to donate $25 because of family (which I suspect you're lying about), but not too busy to post 20+ times on Bisonville yesterday during the drive. Your now becoming a bad "Weird Al" Yankovic bad country song.

Taking the high road would be admitting the truth. You're not really a Bison fan, but a troll that makes us look bad to every other fanbase in the country.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Old people with money. Donations!
    "Maybe" a little too soon Scottie....but funny anyways you cold-hearted freak!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Moen. I D G A F what you think. hows that? I was yapping on gdt for BB and that was about it. ok I'm back with Denny Green

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    "Maybe" a little too soon Scottie....but funny anyways you cold-hearted freak!
    Hoople money?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.