Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    Just a guess.... The QB out in Philly will have his name on the IPF.
    Right now he is doing other good works with his money like feeding people.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Right now he is doing other good works with his money like feeding people.
    I'm sure he'll donate, but probably not the amount necessary for naming rights. Putting his name on it doesn't seem like his style anyway.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I'm sure he'll donate, but probably not the amount necessary for naming rights. Putting his name on it doesn't seem like his style anyway.
    I was thinking the same thing.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ao1 IPF

/10char

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Ao1 IPF

/10char
    Really don't think the university wants their practice facility named in honor of a religious organization too...

Not that there is anything wrong with what he does on his own time, it just doesn't belong on the side of a public university building IMO
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011

Quote Originally Posted by duluthbison View Post
    Really don't think the university wants their practice facility named in honor of a religious organization too...

Not that there is anything wrong with what he does on his own time, it just doesn't belong on the side of a public university building IMO
    I was thinking that. Would be a touch problematic on a few levels.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I was thinking that. Would be a touch problematic on a few levels.
    That would get the land sharks on it PDQ.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Would it make sense to make it big enough to play soccer? Couldn't we get a few brownie points toward title 9?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Would it make sense to make it big enough to play soccer? Couldn't we get a few brownie points toward title 9?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It would need to be about 12 yards wider plus extra sideline. Add in space for seating and the building is 30" wider. Doesnt sound like much but adding 30" x 120" + could change construction and cost and by looking at the renderings, that 2nd football field is closer to the fence along University so I don't think it would fit.

If we were to spend extra money, I would rather see us add a basement below it because it seems like some sort of need pops up all the time.

Besides Soccer plays during the warm season anyways and the season ends mid to late October. I would rather see us continue to make upgrades to Dacotah Field

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It would need to be about 12 yards wider plus extra sideline. Add in space for seating and the building is 30" wider. Doesnt sound like much but adding 30" x 120" + could change construction and cost and by looking at the renderings, that 2nd football field is closer to the fence along University so I don't think it would fit.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved