Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Is this implying they haven't been able to raise enough money so they're just going to do it in phases? I can see where they want the indoor practice space first, while continuing to use SHAC and dome facilities for other things with the goal of moving all of that later.
    This is good news. Get the IPF built and then redesign the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    Per the Bison 1660 Twitter Feed...sounds like Larsen announced on The Insiders that they'll be breaking ground on Phase 1 of the IPF this Spring.
    I heard those exact words two years ago when I made my pledge. I'd like to see something pretty soon for my money

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    I hope you're right. I fear it's just "get what we can now before everything completely goes to shit" but I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Another part of it is steel prices are skyrocketing now. Or maybe just a bad coincidence. Not sure how much steel is in design but my guess when they get final bids the material costs are going to be much higher than what they had projected.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Another part of it is steel prices are skyrocketing now. Or maybe just a bad coincidence. Not sure how much steel is in design but my guess when they get final bids the material costs are going to be much higher than what they had projected.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Yep. Not only steel but lumber.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Yep. The main structure is what's important. It will take a year to build so once it's done, we can easily do an addition and that gives us some time to raise that last 5-10 million or whatever we need. Heck maybe re raise more than needed and we get something even better. Seems really dumb to wait and watch prices rise and delay the timeline for the other parts that are non essential. This will be awesome when done.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep. The main structure is what's important. It will take a year to build so once it's done, we can easily do an addition and that gives us some time to raise that last 5-10 million or whatever we need. Heck maybe re raise more than needed and we get something even better. Seems really dumb to wait and watch prices rise and delay the timeline for the other parts that are non essential. This will be awesome when done.
    Hope they don’t have columns that can’t be moved!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://www.inforum.com/news/governm...inance-package

Why are both NDSU and Fargo parks building seperate Indoor Playing Facilities
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/news/governm...inance-package

Why are both NDSU and Fargo parks building seperate Indoor Playing Facilities
    You serious Clark?