Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why does every one else have to be better instead of the guy causing all of the shit?
    Otherwise your the same as him

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is the estimated total cost for the indoor practice facility and where is the fundraising at? Any chance they will be able to break ground next spring, or is this another project that will keep going up in cost by millions due to inflation as the fundraising drags out for 1, 2 or 3 more years. Just ridiculous that the State of ND requires 100 percent funding in place, and then even though privately funded need their approval to proceed. Are we approaching 1920 or 2020?
    I hear you but some would argue its financially responsible. It's easy to bond someone and then get lazy on the fundraising. The worst case scenario is they get to bond 15 million, then fundraising slows and the payment is taken out of our operating budget which hurts our athletic department. And given this facility isnt a revenue driver, it makes sense. But when your talking about a stadium that will generate actual revenue, I wish we had that option to bond once we raise 60%

But I will say that this IPF is the epitome of "success breeds success. "

Think about out facilities from 10 years ago. The old BSA, softball field, no indoor track, crumbling Dacotah Field, nasty turf and grass practice facilities, no sports bubble, and so many eye sores. Even the dome upgrades have been awesome with turf, video boards, locker rooms, player lounges, etc. Now we got a basketball practice facility, awesome weight room, speed /agility training rooms, a fueling station with a full time nutritionist , advanced sports medicine, etc. We didnt even have a hall of fame

And the best part is they are 100% paid for and Teammakers continues to kill it
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-06-2019 at 11:24 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I hear you but some would argue its financially responsible. It's easy to bond someone and then get lazy on the fundraising. The worst case scenario is they get to bond 15 million, then fundraising slows and the payment is taken out of our operating budget which hurts our athletic department. And given this facility isnt a revenue driver, it makes sense. But when your talking about a stadium that will generate actual revenue, I wish we had that option to bond once we raise 60%

But I will say that this IPF is the epitome of "success breeds success. "

Think about out facilities from 10 years ago. The old BSA, softball field, no indoor track, crumbling Dacotah Field, nasty turf and grass practice facilities, and so many eye sores. Even the dome upgrades have been awesome with turf, video boards, locker rooms, etc
    Agreed, for instance both JMU and SDSU have a good chunk of the football operating expenses going towards paying off their stadium debt. Despite Stiggy's claims SDSU actually spent more on football in 2017 than NDSU did when you include that. I've always said don't spend money you don't have on shit you don't need. Yeah, this IPF will be nice but NDSU Football is doing fine without it for now. It is a necessity for any FBS move though but that move, as has been discussed as nauseam, is not imminent within the next couple years. They're going about the fundraising for it the right way IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Agreed, for instance both JMU and SDSU have a good chunk of the football operating expenses going towards paying off their stadium debt. Despite Stiggy's claims SDSU actually spent more on football in 2017 than NDSU did when you include that. I've always said don't spend money you don't have on shit you don't need. Yeah, this IPF will be nice but NDSU Football is doing fine without it for now. It is a necessity for any FBS move though but that move, as has been discussed as nauseam, is not imminent within the next couple years. They're going about the fundraising for it the right way IMO.
    Stig just said publicly a big separater between NDSU and SDSU is NDSU spends 1 million more on football.

Well duh, when you build a 60 million dollar stadium and IPF and put it on a credit card, I would imagine the bond payment is way than a million

I look at bonding as being lazy. We pay cash like gangsters

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    JFC, it just never ends with you. I’m not defending the guy’s positions or his methods. There are plenty of avenues to fight fairly with the guy, but you continually insist on tripling down on the asshattary. Be better.
    This 20 Million times.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Maybe the company in Dickinson that just got awarded the $270 Million contract (IIRC) to build part of Trump's wall can swing it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He claims he couldn’t donate because he was too busy taking care on a sick relative to go online, but wasn’t too busy during that same time span to post on Bisonville and probably other social media outlets numerous times. That’s where he was proven to be a liar the second time. Prior to that, he lied about being too broke because he has to pay for kid(s)’ childcare fee, but yet, has the funds to party all over the place, which has been proven based on his social media posts. That is where he was proven to be a liar the first time.

The tool(s) he uses to constantly rip NDSU and misrepresent Bison Nation came back to bite him this time around. Using his kid(s) and sick relative (which could all be made up for all we know) as a false excuses is proof of what kind of lowlife he is. That’s what your defending. We didn’t cross the line, he did. That’s what is gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey Asshole Moen. my uncle passed away last night and if he was here he'd punch you in the face.

Mods. can you just delete all of this. it's the dumbest thing I've even seen online and I've said alot of dumb things online so I know about dumb things online

it's unfair to all the good people that donated and to this board . this is my 1 post , cya next week. (oh I suppose this is where CAS comes in and asks for an obituary) I am sorry .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    My take, you jumped in a middle of conversation that involved someone’s family members and went into virtual signaling mode instead of investigating how the family members got involved into the conversation to begin with.

If calling out someone for throwing their family members under the bus as a reason for not being able donate is just as bad as the person falsely blaming their family, then your reasoning is off.

Your obtuseness in this matter is exhausting.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I won’t disagree that he crosses lines at times...
    However it isn’t class your exuding
    That's where I was going as well

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey Asshole Moen. my uncle passed away last night and if he was here he'd punch you in the face.

Mods. can you just delete all of this. it's the dumbest thing I've even seen online and I've said alot of dumb things online so I know about dumb things online

it's unfair to all the good people that donated and to this board . this is my 1 post , cya next week. (oh I suppose this is where CAS comes in and asks for an obituary) I am sorry .
    Threaten me physically and it will not end well for you. Stop playing the victim and quit using your family as an excuse. This wasn’t the first and only time donations were asked for on giving day for the IPF.

Be a man and admit the real reason why you continuously refuse to donate to NDSU willingly, but will constantly trash the organization and it’s fans for not following your wishes.

Hail the BISON!!!