Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CalPoly Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: CalPoly Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    If we can run for 10 yards per carry and over 400 yards per game, there is no need to pass.
    also, 2 of the passes were dropped. One pass was where receiver didn't look one in all the way and the other was over middle right on target but receiver to took a hard hit and dropped it.. Easton had once pass from left hash over to the right side of field around 15 yards. NFL throw.

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    also, 2 of the passes were dropped. One pass was where receiver didn't look one in all the way and the other was over middle right on target but receiver to took a hard hit and dropped it.. Easton had once pass from left hash over to the right side of field around 15 yards. NFL throw.
    Yes. Jensen dropped a perfectly placed ball that Timmerman blamed on Stick.

Anyone see link for their coach's post game press conference?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Anyone see link for their coach's post game press conference?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I asked the same thing in a different thread but didnt get any response either. We used to have them posted on the multimedia portion of the bison website, but haven't seen them on there the last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    I asked the same thing in a different thread but didnt get any response either. We used to have them posted on the multimedia portion of the bison website, but haven't seen them on there the last couple years.
    Saw it on YouTube. Just do a search

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    RB's looked great.
    OL opened holes and protected Stick
    DL dominated
    LB dominated
    Corners and Safety's missed a few assignments but in the defense was huge. Turn the ball over inside you own 10 yard line and hold them . Amazing
    Also Beth Hoole is looking as hot as ever in pregame and halftime shows. Her excitement for Bison football is unmatched.
    Timmerman is as annoying as normal.
    Offense turned the ball over on the 6 yard line and defense got them the ball back on like the 14. That was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nel360 View Post
    Saw it on YouTube. Just do a search

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I like to think I'm pretty good at the internet, but I can't find the Cal poly coach's post game.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to the people behind us we have lots to work on. The punt that Grimsley didn't catch really cost us (maybe 15 yards but it was the short line drive that could have easily ended in a fumble and I think we were up 4 scores at the time). Later when it was 42-3 they had a WR break wide open for an easy pitch and catch followed by "Our defense has a lot to work on this week."

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    According to the people behind us we have lots to work on. The punt that Grimsley didn't catch really cost us (maybe 15 yards but it was the short line drive that could have easily ended in a fumble and I think we were up 4 scores at the time). Later when it was 42-3 they had a WR break wide open for an easy pitch and catch followed by "Our defense has a lot to work on this week."
    No point peaking in the first game...the second stringers will get better, though

Our pass coverage looked a little weak on Saturday. On a lot of 1 on 1 deep routes I noticed their wide receivers were getting separation a few that resulted in some big completions. I’m inclined to think this was because our D was geared up to defend the option, but why did this happen when the corners were singled up? Any thoughts? Sounds like we might not get away with this against the UNA QB in 2 weeks...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery