Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. Cal Poly

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. Cal Poly

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Are we ever going to see our TEs used to their potential? I'd love to see max TE formation used for a whole series. If the D counters with a run D spread them out and use our athletic, tall TEs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Were not going to put anything on tape in a game we were dominating.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. Cal Poly

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Were not going to put anything on tape in a game we were dominating.
    I was kind of talking about the last several years
    Seems we have decent athletes at the TE position.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt