Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 FCS Scores/Updates

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 FCS Scores/Updates

ISU forces Uni 3 and out their opening possession

ISU moving the ball nicely on UNI, but gets stuffed on 3rd and 1, goes for it and guts stuffed also, turnover on downs. ISU looked good though

Uni kicks FG 3-0

UNI 9 ISU-B 0 HALF
    South Car ST 16 NCA&T 10 HALF

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    UNI 9 ISU-B 0 HALF
    South Car ST 16 NCA&T 10 HALF
    Yeah, I was watching SC State and NCA&T. Jay Walker is doing color so he went on a rant about how underrated NCA&T is because their wins are better than any other team's. If they only counted wins... And A&T should be down 16-3 but SC State's defense collapsed right before the end of the half. SC State has no offense - and A&T isn't much better (NDSU would eat that offensive line alive.) On the positive side, South Carolina State's punter is outstanding - and A&T has a couple really good WRs with their best one still pretty dominant despite playing with a broken bone in his foot.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, I was watching SC State and NCA&T. Jay Walker is doing color so he went on a rant about how underrated NCA&T is because their wins are better than any other team's. If they only counted wins... And A&T should be down 16-3 but SC State's defense collapsed right before the end of the half. SC State has no offense - and A&T isn't much better (NDSU would eat that offensive line alive.) On the positive side, South Carolina State's punter is outstanding - and A&T has a couple really good WRs with their best one still pretty dominant despite playing with a broken bone in his foot.
    Maybe Jay and Emory are cut from the same cloth?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Jay walker is a total douche

This is the A&T that is supposedly the premier team in the FCS.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    This is the A&T that is supposedly the premier team in the FCS.
    I watched a little of that game and my favorite play was when an A&T player touched a punt, it went into the end zone and he went and stood by it while the SC players recovered in for a TD.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Maybe a bit racist?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Villanova thinks about going for it on 4th down, trailing 10-0, doesn’t and then James Madison blocks the punt anyways......

Channel 140 (FCSA) on CableOne

Wofford at Furman on ESPN+. Furman ahead 21-7 after first half.