Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
They arent. They played the schedule in front of them and didnt lose. Fortunately when they lose to uga next year, it should be a knock out

You didn't elaborate at all on why I said nd should be out. Their ny6 performances have been awful, bud
I expect a good game against UGA next year. They had a friggin' awesome battle last year in South Bend. I might even make the drive up the Athens for that one.

They've played in 3 NY6/BCS games during the Kelly Administration.

1. 2012 Alabama. Dirty good Alabama team. They were a K-State upset loss against Baylor from being National Champs.

2. 2015 Ohio State. Defending Champs. Probably up there with this year's Alabama team for best team to not win the Natty during the playoff era. Honestly, the only memorable thing about that game was the best linebacker prospect maybe of all time having an almost career ending injury.

3. 2018 Clemson. Say no more.

Nobody can defend ND's NY6/BCS record, but man have they had piss poor luck with the Kelly teams. The Weis and Willingham teams were terrible compared to the Kelly teams. No player on the 2019 team next year was around during 2012 or 2015. Some of the guys weren't even alive during the original BCS bowl embarrassment back when they got beat by Ocho Cinco and Houshmanzadeh(sp?).