Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Green or Yellow?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Green or Yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If I piss yellow and shit green what do I win?
    Done this, dehydration from drinking green beer on Pattys Day ,ong ago

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Nothing you ever say is debatable.
    so you are saying it looks JUST AS GOOD when people are wear essentially any color they want versus all yellow? this is something you believe is "debatable"??

would you say that a random ass game at Penn State where people are wearing whatever they want is JUST AS GOOD (and intimidating, and as big of a spectacle, and as impressive to recruits, and as impressive on TV) as the Penn State White out? This is something you believe is debatable?? just for kicks- all things being equal- what would be ONE REASON that you think a random crowd looks objectively better than a unified crowd?
    Last edited by MankatoBison; 08-30-2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: spelling error
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If I piss yellow and shit green what do I win?
    I'd suggest laying off the kale for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    you're not suggesting that a unison color has NO positive effect whatsoever on the game day atmosphere for TV, or in person, or recruits watching a highlight, or visiting in person?
    He didn't say it didn't affect the atmosphere...he said he didn't care.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    you're not suggesting that a unison color has NO positive effect whatsoever on the game day atmosphere for TV, or in person, or recruits watching a highlight, or visiting in person?
    I said I don't fucking care. I didn't think that would be hard to comprehend. But you've raised the bar on how one needs to be more explesive. Your outrage is hilarious. All over what people wear to a football game. Jfc
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    He didn't say it didn't affect the atmosphere...he said he didn't care.
    The truth is it only makes a difference if you think it does.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I had my fill a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away of people of telling me what to wear when and how to wear it. I think that there needs to be room for people to be individuals and not Stepford fans. Mark me down as I don't care about the impact.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I had my fill a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away of people of telling me what to wear when and how to wear it. I think that there needs to be room for people to be individuals and not Stepford fans. Mark me down as I don't care about the impact.
    I have a yellow t-shirt, a green t-shirt and a green sweatshirt that I wear. I don't pay attention to the silly color chart. I just wear whatever I feel like wearing that day. I have other bison fear but this is the stuff that has passed the superstition tests over the years.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

As long as you fuckers have clothes on .... Does it matter if you even where green or yellow... Does that change your fandom or your ability to cheer?

I care about the impact !!!!!!! But NOISE is more important than color!!!