Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Green or Yellow?

Default Re: Green or Yellow?

Default is #ScreamYellow always. If they ask you to wear green, you wear green. Otherwise always yellow.

If you cant understand that it looks flat out SHITTY when everyone is some of each, then you are a moron. It makes us look so stupid on TV when you go "I'm gonna wear whatever I want- HARUMPH!"

How is this debatable?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Default is #ScreamYellow always. If they ask you to wear green, you wear green. Otherwise always yellow.

If you cant understand that it looks flat out SHITTY when everyone is some of each, then you are a moron. It makes us look so stupid on TV when you go "I'm gonna wear whatever I want- HARUMPH!"

How is this debatable?
    As long as there are butts in the seats... it doesn't look stupid.
    College of Business Alumnus

How is this debatable?
    Welcome to Bisonville.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

fargodome.JPG

Which looks better?

Like for Blue

RT for Red

Seriously- if you're not wearing yellow you are advocating that you would like the stadium to look like the red section always. Which one do you think recruits like more?

Which one looks better on TV?
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How is this debatable?
    I can understand the perspective of being a team player and wearing what color they want you to wear. But I'm of the belief that if someone is wearing anything NDSU related then that is good enough for me. A lot of us remember the days of a half filled dome with people wearing something that wasn't green and gold, and the overall atmosphere was nothing close to what it is today. I walk the halls of the dome now before a game and literally everyone is repping some NDSU gear, love it!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

fargodome 2.jpg

fargodome3.jpg

Which one looks better?

BisonTeach - you are right makes me happy.

I am also acknowledging that I am blowing this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion, but the idea that someone with no effort could make the dome look like option 1, but chooses to go with option 2 on PURPOSE, is so preposterously stupid
    Seriously- which do we believe is more impressive for recruits? more impressive to visiting media? more impressive to visiting teams? more impressive for first time fans? more impressive for the casual fan watching tv? more impressive to ESPN? more impressive to college gameday?
    3. It's time to go FBS

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

fargodome 2.jpg

fargodome3.jpg

Which one looks better?

BisonTeach - you are right makes me happy.

I am also acknowledging that I am blowing this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion, but the idea that someone with no effort could make the dome look like option 1, but chooses to go with option 2 on PURPOSE, is so preposterously stupid
    Seriously- which do we believe is more impressive for recruits? more impressive to visiting media? more impressive to visiting teams? more impressive for first time fans? more impressive for the casual fan watching tv? more impressive to ESPN? more impressive to college gameday?
    Certainly not looking to argue because I agree, I think the yellow out looks pretty sweet. But I also think a loud supportive butt in the seat is more impressive to someone like a recruit or someone watching on TV. The not wearing yellow when asked to might also boil down to someone that doesn't care what other people think, and that's a tough person to convince to go along with what everyone else is doing. They're just going to do what they want and no one will convince them otherwise. I wouldn't waste any energy with that type of person, you won't get anywhere.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

If I had to pick, I'd ask for more people to scream yellow than wear yellow. Wear what you want, but make some noise please and thankyou

I'm there to watch a football game. I don't give a fuck what the crowd looks like on tv.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

As long as people are wearing something..............anything is better the au natural!