Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating has been expanded!!!!!

Default Re: Tailgating has been expanded!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Maybe this should go in ticket exchange, but...

I have an extra ticket to the Delaware game and I’m looking to crash a tailgate. Will give up ticket and bring beer if needed.

Anyone interested, PM me. Would love to meet some of you guys I’ve been bantering on here for the past few years.

Thanks.
    Come join us
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Come join us
    Thanks! Tranny already sent me an invite via private message, so i plan to! Looking forward to it!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Thanks! Tranny already sent me an invite via private message, so i plan to! Looking forward to it!
    You still have the extra ticket? I will take it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Be on the lookout for Vince Papale tomorrow.

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...siders-9-21-18

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Saw him at the Toasted frog earlier tonight

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Be on the lookout for Vince Papale tomorrow.

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...siders-9-21-18
    Damn, that interview was awesome!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Props to the 2 rigs parked in the reserved line the night before. Hope you are getting some free tailgating but looked like park and dash to home bed. Pretty sure the dome and city of Fargo look down on you. Defy them.

GA line was back towards Newman Field turn but not close to the field. Prepare to be awakened at 205-230 when crowd returns from bar but pretty sure only saw occupancy in Frisco Cruiser and they will still be up.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hopefully that weeds out the people who use their parking pass for just parking
    So using your logic anybody who belongs to a group needs to leave there cars in the dome lot and walk over to where they actually taigate.

Just announced: Blue recycling bags will be distributed this week for your aluminum cans and plastic bottles. They will be available in the Bison corral if you don't get one on your way into the lot.

533 In a row

I'm assuming too many people were already using clear bags for their regular trash.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Just announced: Blue recycling bags will be distributed this week for your aluminum cans and plastic bottles. They will be available in the Bison corral if you don't get one on your way into the lot.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk