Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating has been expanded!!!!!

Default Re: Tailgating has been expanded!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Sometimes there is a conflict with being there early. Like us tomorrow, we have a kids event that goes until about noon. Our family would still like to tailgate in our reserved spot but may not get there until a little after noon. So we shouldn't be able to tailgate tomorrow because we can't get there early enough?
    Um...yea.

Your spot isnt moving...why do you need to bring your car in?

Or have another member of your group park there and have all of the coolers in their ride and you park in the R lot?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Sometimes there is a conflict with being there early. Like us tomorrow, we have a kids event that goes until about noon. Our family would still like to tailgate in our reserved spot but may not get there until a little after noon. So we shouldn't be able to tailgate tomorrow because we can't get there early enough?
    Have a friend bring your vehicle over early. Then get a ride with this company over near the lots...

http://www.noireight.com
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Did anybody notice if the overflow lot had much tailgating going on before the North Alabama game? Or was it just being used as a parking lot? I couldn't make the game and see for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    Did anybody notice if the overflow lot had much tailgating going on before the North Alabama game? Or was it just being used as a parking lot? I couldn't make the game and see for myself.
    There were empty spots in the regular GA lot for a while (not counting the ones that had a car that had to buy two spots).
    So I can’t imagine there were many in overflow.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Did they close any lots to vehicle traffic for later entry?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Did they close any lots to vehicle traffic for later entry?
    yes, even if you have a reserved spot, you can not count on getting in anytime to park, they are generally closing the lots to vehicles 2 hrs after initial opening time or earlier if there are larger crowds. Helena even sent an email last week telling people this

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    yes, even if you have a reserved spot, you can not count on getting in anytime to park, they are generally closing the lots to vehicles 2 hrs after initial opening time or earlier if there are larger crowds. Helena even sent an email last week telling people this
    Hopefully that weeds out the people who use their parking pass for just parking

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hopefully that weeds out the people who use their parking pass for just parking
    Not to mention the safety factor of them trying to drive when its full of people. Say a certain city commissioner, wish i had been on bicycle I would have bounced off his
    suburban...

I know in years past they have reopened the lots once most tailgate spots have been cleaned up and people have moved into the dome. I've seen them open the lots 20-25 min before the games to fill in the spots that are left open by everyone cleaning up their gear.

Maybe this should go in ticket exchange, but...

I have an extra ticket to the Delaware game and I’m looking to crash a tailgate. Will give up ticket and bring beer if needed.

Anyone interested, PM me. Would love to meet some of you guys I’ve been bantering on here for the past few years.

Thanks.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery