Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cal Poly Game Week

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Cal Poly Game Week

Looking good Billy Ray!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Surprised by Dimitri redshirting, is he injured or saving him for next year?
    Sounds like saving time for next year.

Surprised by Dimitri redshirting, is he injured or saving him for next year?
    Interesting move. Definitely not something anyone was discussing at the end of last season. Closest thing would have been redshirting Seth Wilson, but this is a related curveball no one saw coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Sounds like saving time for next year.
    Next year he will have had a full year to learn it and will also have had experience as a receiver. By next year, Dimitri could be one hell of a player. While he was never a dominant receiver, hes certainly way above average catching the ball for a running back and is a huge threat with the ball in his hands. Hopefully we can make his 4 games count if that's the plan

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know very little about cal poly... what is their biggest strength and weaknesses?
    Weird Al Yankovic is an alum. He recorded "My Bologna" in the restroom next to the student radio station...I have used that restroom. And Al got his Hollywood Star today! Is that a strength or a weakness?

Just beat it.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Next year he will have had a full year to learn it and will also have had experience as a receiver. By next year, Dimitri could be one hell of a player. While he was never a dominant receiver, hes certainly way above average catching the ball for a running back and is a huge threat with the ball in his hands. Hopefully we can make his 4 games count if that's the plan
    There's also going to be 400-500 carries coming available with Dunn and Anderson (if both stay healthy) using up their eligibility this year.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Also, maybe he's going to be around next year anyway to finish school. I assume most guys take that 4-year degree and turn it into a 4-5 year degree (I did) and I didn't have any commitments like these guys have. The option to be able to play 4 games still gives him a chance to get time in.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Just beat it.
    I've churned butter once or twice.

Lardsin must go!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A heads up to all that Cal Poly is selling their section 23 tickets open on their site. Click on Football.

https://tickets.calpoly.edu/Online/d...e::context_id=
    Looking good Billy Ray!