Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cal Poly Game Week

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Cal Poly Game Week

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    A while back some guy posted a few things about Cal Poly that might give you some insights on the "Countdown To Cal Poly" thread. There is also a short video of them running all over SDSU in the opener 2 years ago. If you are interested see posts #'s 74, 77, and 81 on that thread.
    Thanks for the information!! Appreciated!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Depth Chart:

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Depth Chart:

I see Andy Voyen as a RFr made it into the 2 deep WR. Have not heard much about him.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I see Andy Voyen as a RFr made it into the 2 deep WR. Have not heard much about him.
    Me either, I was thinking the same thing. Don't even remember hearing his name when Coach Klieman rattled off a few WR names that were impressive during camp.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Plus Watson has not been practicing at all either.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Plus Watson has not been practicing at all either.
    Thought maybe I heard he was listed as doubtful for game 1. Maybe that's NFL lingo and I'm making things up, but thought I heard something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Thought maybe I heard he was listed as doubtful for game 1. Maybe that's NFL lingo and I'm making things up, but thought I heard something to that effect.
    Watson is not playing 1st game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Lots of good stuff from BisonReport's twitter feed from Klieman's press conference: https://twitter.com/bisonreport

Shepherd, Freeeman, and Cain are the clear top 3 WRs. Phoenix Sproles will dress and may play some at WR also. Dimitri Williams may redshirt this year after his move to RB. While not listed as a starter Cordell Volson will play a lot on the OL. 8-12 true freshman will dress on Saturday. Wimbush will be the nickel DB and he and Hendricks will split time otherwise at FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Depth Chart:

Bruuuuuce and Ty returning kicks. Thunder and lightning back there! I suspect kickoff returns may be a little more exciting this year as long as those two stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Lots of good stuff from BisonReport's twitter feed from Klieman's press conference: https://twitter.com/bisonreport

Shepherd, Freeeman, and Cain are the clear top 3 WRs. Phoenix Sproles will dress and may play some at WR also. Dimitri Williams may redshirt this year after his move to RB. While not listed as a starter Cordell Volson will play a lot on the OL. 8-12 true freshman will dress on Saturday. Wimbush will be the nickel DB and he and Hendricks will split time otherwise at FS.

Bruuuuuce and Ty returning kicks. Thunder and lightning back there! I suspect kickoff returns may be a little more exciting this year as long as those two stay healthy.
    And with an extra emphasis on special teams, I suspect they're going to have plenty of good blocking out ahead and some huge holes to hit.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Surprised by Dimitri redshirting, is he injured or saving him for next year?