Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential Future Opponents

Default Re: Potential Future Opponents

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    FCS in 2018

NDSU, JMU............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ......................................EVERYONE ELSE
    NDSU, JMU....................................Good MVFC teams............................................. .................................................. .........................................EVERYONE ELSE

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The players attitudes were worse than the football. But of course this is the team that trash talked in the tunnel in frisco. I put that on the coach.
    JSU is a four year version of "Last Chance U" -- or, at least that is my impression of what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    NDSU, JMU....................................Good MVFC teams............................................. .................................................. .........................................EVERYONE ELSE
    NDSU...... JMU..........................................Good MVFC Teams............................................. ...................Gophers........................ ........................EVERYONE ELSE................................. UND..........
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BTW, watched part of this game, then came to my senses and watched Colorado st Hawaii. (And NDSU could also beat both those teams, easily.)

Man, the AGS discussion on this game is wild. Fun read.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Man, the AGS discussion on this game is wild. Fun read.
    Man, in terms of Frisco appearances JSU looks one and done.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

what a HORRIFIC game.... I gave it a chance- I thought "you know, It's the first game of the year, should be a good game, maybe even fun! I'll tune in", damn was I wrong..... It is legitimately pathetic that these are two top 25 teams... much less top 10 or 15. I mean that's Really F*ckin bad for the FCS. Sad really...
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    what a HORRIFIC game.... I gave it a chance- I thought "you know, It's the first game of the year, should be a good game, maybe even fun! I'll tune in", damn was I wrong..... It is legitimately pathetic that these are two top 25 teams... much less top 10 or 15. I mean that's Really F*ckin bad for the FCS. Sad really...
    Then, the hero sports guy after the game still tried to say those teams are good; couldn't figure out what he watched. I like him, but that really damages you credibility.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jax state players always look a little less conditioned compared to other MVFC teams.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Jax state players always look a little less conditioned compared to other MVFC teams.
    Fat, just say fat. I remember comparing O lines and theirs all had guts hanging out of their jerseys.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯