Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: FCS Kickoff Saturday

Default Re: FCS Kickoff Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Fun listening to Anish Shroff and Ahmad Brooks talk about the type of smash mouth football that Bohl brought from Nebraska to NDSU and now Wyoming.

Wish the NFL wasn’t getting away from it.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Reminds me how I miss them calling the Bison playoff games.

#BringBackAnish

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Fun listening to Anish Shroff and Ahmad Brooks talk about the type of smash mouth football that Bohl brought from Nebraska to NDSU and now Wyoming.

Wish the NFL wasn’t getting away from it.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    New Mexico State is no match for a real power running team or a good defense. Despite the low quality of New Mexico State, when you hold a team to 8 yards of offense through a half, that's a beatdown and a good team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

New Mexico state would be in the bottom half of the valley, but ahead of un_ I'm sure

Wyo running all over NM at this point.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    After this game neither team should be in the top 10, check that, top 20.
    Nca&t will skyrocket, JSU will drop 1 spot

If it was NDSU they woyld be out of the t25

Did anyone else notice the hobo beard on scottie Hazelton?

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Did anyone else notice the hobo beard on scottie Hazelton?
    I did.

10char

This was posted on AGS but I figured some on here might get a kick out of it: Why North Carolina A&T might be the best team in the FCS

Still, North Carolina A&T is on par with the FCS elite. They’re 31-5 since 2015. In that same span, North Dakota State, winners of two of the last three national titles, is 39-5. James Madison, which has broken up the Bison dominance with a crown of its own, is 37-5.

Unlike most of the other top programs in the FCS, North Carolina A&T — as long as they win the MEAC — will never have an opportunity to compete for a national title because of the league’s contractual ties to the Celebration Bowl, which mandates the conference champion participate in the ESPN-backed creation.

But that truth should not take anything away from the eyeball test, which over the last 600 days, indicates the Aggies are the premier program in the FCS.

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This was posted on AGS but I figured some on here might get a kick out of it: Why North Carolina A&T might be the best team in the FCS
    This. Is. Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Where to begin, where to begin. Comparing win-loss records means nothing without comparing the strength of schedules. A&T? Please, the MEAC? I also must have missed their victory over a number #13 ranked FBS team. JMU "has broken up the Bison dominance": true NDSU and dominance broke up, but they got back together after only a year apart. "The premier program in the FCS"? Based on their performance last night they proved that (the deepest shade of purple possible). Either SiouxVolley wrote that post or they should be roommates in the asylum.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix