16-25 in the third set.
    TCU wins 3-0 tonight.
    Bison slump to 2-9 on the season.

Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    16-25 in the third set.
    TCU wins 3-0 tonight.
    Bison slump to 2-9 on the season.
    They have had a difficult schedule so far. Hope overall play improves. The gals can do it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    They have had a difficult schedule so far. Hope overall play improves. The gals can do it.
    Really, really young team against really good competition. I wouldn't call this a rebuilding year, but this is about as close to it as we'll get. Will be JLo's toughest coaching year.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

This is from late November 2018. (I'm not sure which thread it should be in?)

CARBONDALE — Southern Illinois University Director of Athletics Jerry Kill announced Wednesday that volleyball head coach Kari Thompson's contract has been terminated.

In two seasons at SIU, Thompson compiled an 11-49 overall record. The Salukis recently completed a 5-26 season, including a 1-17 mark in the Missouri Valley Conference. In her first season at Southern in 2017, the Salukis were 6-23 overall and 5-13 in the MVC.

CARBONDALE — Southern Illinois University Director of Athletics Jerry Kill announced Wednesday that volleyball head coach Kari Thompson's contract has been terminated.

In two seasons at SIU, Thompson compiled an 11-49 overall record. The Salukis recently completed a 5-26 season, including a 1-17 mark in the Missouri Valley Conference. In her first season at Southern in 2017, the Salukis were 6-23 overall and 5-13 in the MVC.
    Didn't they do any research on her background before they hired her?

533 In a row

That's 2 proud programs run into the ground.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Didn't they do any research on her background before they hired her?
    That was more of a, let's just say, political hire.