Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: 2018 Volleyball Season

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,656

    Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

    16-25 in the third set.
    TCU wins 3-0 tonight.
    Bison slump to 2-9 on the season.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    7,329
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    16-25 in the third set.
    TCU wins 3-0 tonight.
    Bison slump to 2-9 on the season.
    They have had a difficult schedule so far. Hope overall play improves. The gals can do it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bison Nation
    Posts
    6,060
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    They have had a difficult schedule so far. Hope overall play improves. The gals can do it.
    Really, really young team against really good competition. I wouldn't call this a rebuilding year, but this is about as close to it as we'll get. Will be JLo's toughest coaching year.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

    If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

    I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,656

    Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

    This is from late November 2018. (I'm not sure which thread it should be in?)

    CARBONDALE — Southern Illinois University Director of Athletics Jerry Kill announced Wednesday that volleyball head coach Kari Thompson's contract has been terminated.

    In two seasons at SIU, Thompson compiled an 11-49 overall record. The Salukis recently completed a 5-26 season, including a 1-17 mark in the Missouri Valley Conference. In her first season at Southern in 2017, the Salukis were 6-23 overall and 5-13 in the MVC.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    14,788

    Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    This is from late November 2018. (I'm not sure which thread it should be in?)

    CARBONDALE — Southern Illinois University Director of Athletics Jerry Kill announced Wednesday that volleyball head coach Kari Thompson's contract has been terminated.

    In two seasons at SIU, Thompson compiled an 11-49 overall record. The Salukis recently completed a 5-26 season, including a 1-17 mark in the Missouri Valley Conference. In her first season at Southern in 2017, the Salukis were 6-23 overall and 5-13 in the MVC.
    Didn't they do any research on her background before they hired her?

    466 In a row

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,331
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    This is from late November 2018. (I'm not sure which thread it should be in?)

    CARBONDALE — Southern Illinois University Director of Athletics Jerry Kill announced Wednesday that volleyball head coach Kari Thompson's contract has been terminated.

    In two seasons at SIU, Thompson compiled an 11-49 overall record. The Salukis recently completed a 5-26 season, including a 1-17 mark in the Missouri Valley Conference. In her first season at Southern in 2017, the Salukis were 6-23 overall and 5-13 in the MVC.
    That's 2 proud programs run into the ground.

    15X FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Since 1960, NDSU has more Football Championships than any team in the NFL , D1A, D1AA, D2 or D3
    1965-1968-1969-1983-1985-1986-1988-1990-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2017-2018

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    223
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2018 Volleyball Season

    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Didn't they do any research on her background before they hired her?
    That was more of a, let's just say, political hire.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •