Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Northern Iowa tickets

Default Re: Northern Iowa tickets

Section S row 15

533 In a row

Sec G Row 38 isle seats next to F
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Sec s Row2
    Bought them on line and printed them this year, but their ticket people are very nice.
    They handle many venues in cedar falls.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

So... can anyone tell me what Section us Bison folks sit? Would prefer not to be surrounded by purple but rather Green and Gold!

section S, row 3 and 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    So... can anyone tell me what Section us Bison folks sit? Would prefer not to be surrounded by purple but rather Green and Gold!
    S and some R
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lots of tickets available for the Bison game! Not sure if I can get there, but lots of great seats available this evening for those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Lots of tickets available for the Bison game! Not sure if I can get there, but lots of great seats available this evening for those interested.
    This morning they had a lot of seats on the 50 in the second level. Dont think their season ticket sales went well this year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    This morning they had a lot of seats on the 50 in the second level. Dont think their season ticket sales went well this year.

Just looked at the seating chart of available seats. Ouch. That's embarrassing.

And now I have to decide between 1) a single seat up close and near your section, or 2) a nice mid-field seat in the upper deck on the other side.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Just looked at the seating chart of available seats. Ouch. That's embarrassing.

And now I have to decide between 1) a single seat up close and near your section, or 2) a nice mid-field seat in the upper deck on the other side.
    You would have more fun IN our section