Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Northern Iowa tickets

Default Re: Northern Iowa tickets

Took the bus one game. Someone brought chocolate liquor which was pretty good. Then when we stopped bought Yoo-hoo to mix it with. Do Not do this when on a moving bus Ever.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Hard trip for us to make as well. Don't enjoy the city, the stadium is a dump and most of the fans we have encountered are less than hospitable. It's not even on our list of possible road trips any more.

With so few road games this year, it's up to UNI or WIU for me, both of which are bad choices for different reasons.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    With so few road games this year, it's up to UNI or WIU for me, both of which are bad choices for different reasons.
    I actually enjoy wiu. Nice drive
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Last time I was there we stopped inside some old school bus that a UNI fan turned into a tailgating rig. They were a group of older guys, they were pretty fun and provided us with some drinks. They were giving us shit (and rightfully so, since we lost) but they were fun.
    It's always the older ones that are the most hospitable. Chatted some YSU fans behind the tent we were in, they were cool.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I actually enjoy wiu. Nice drive
    Yeah, except it seems like it will never end.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Almost every conversation with a UNI fan ends up with them bitching about Hawkeye fans and how uppity they are.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Hard trip for us to make as well. Don't enjoy the city, the stadium is a dump and most of the fans we have encountered are less than hospitable. It's not even on our list of possible road trips any more.
    Two years ago the lot they had us in had semi trailers and construction equipment parked there.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Their website has been updated. Tickets available at 10am Friday 8/24

533 In a row

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just took a look at the UNI ticket website. The NDSU game is a "premium" game at $60 per ticket for good seats. Every program tries to capitalize on the Bison. That's so sweet. Oh, but there is a website coupon available for discounts...presumably for less premium games.

You better believe this is a premium game! A great team plus UNI.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Just took a look at the UNI ticket website. The NDSU game is a "premium" game at $60 per ticket for good seats. Every program tries to capitalize on the Bison. That's so sweet. Oh, but there is a website coupon available for discounts...presumably for less premium games.

You better believe this is a premium game! A great team plus UNI.
    I didn't even notice that. Forget it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Called them early and they sold them to me. Got 4 on the 35 yardline. The guy I talked to is a SHSU grad and was at the championship games when we played them.