Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Sagarin Says

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Can we still blame it on the mess left by Dale "The Stache" Lennon?
    I caught a short bit of NDSU hockey on the metv channel over the weekend (talk about weird as hell seeing NDSU Bison on a hockey score/backset), however they were playing the Mary Mauraders and the announcers were raving about the Stache... I puked a little and changed the channel..

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    They are not trending well and depth has always been their issue, but we'll see.
    SDSU has had a horrible run of injuries, and they are starting to take a toll.

We've lost our #1 RB Wallace for the season, and our stud true freshman running back who was his replacement C.J. Wilson was out against UNI for injury as well.

We've been without one of our top WR in Marquise Louis for most of the season to injury. Cade Johnson is beat up, and we lost SR Alex Wilde to transfer mid-season.

We've also lost several offensive linemen including two starters to injury, and that affected us big-time against UNI.

We aren't the same team that played you guys close in Fargo. I'm worried about ISU on Saturday. We've never played them well on the road to begin with, and being undermanned now, I think we'll struggle there again, especially on offense.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    The game this week between SDSU and ISUr is big for both teams.
    Exactly, winner gets home field in the quarters...if they would seed by rank...ISUred would be the away team today...I like their chances, they do have the horses to get a good run game going. Especially if it is a funky weather day...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks02 View Post

We've lost our #1 RB Wallace for the season, and our stud true freshman running back who was his replacement C.J. Wilson was out against UNI for injury as well.

We've been without one of our top WR in Marquise Louis for most of the season to injury. Cade Johnson is beat up, and we lost SR Alex Wilde to transfer mid-season.

We've also lost several offensive linemen including two starters to injury, and that affected us big-time against UNI.

We aren't the same team that played you guys close in Fargo. I'm worried about ISU on Saturday. We've never played them well on the road to begin with, and being undermanned now, I think we'll struggle there again, especially on offense.
    I hear ya, brother. The Bison had a bunch of injuries last year. They were barely able to win the FCS title because of it.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I hear ya, brother. The Bison had a bunch of injuries last year. They were barely able to win the FCS title because of it.
    We did lose to SDSU, though.......

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    What happened to SIU? They seemed to have really tanked
    They didnt do anything besides letting Ole Miss score 291 points on them

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks02 View Post

After watching the SDSU/UNI game, I'd bet that ISU will give you guys all you can handle. And, injuries suck.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Article from Zimmer: SDSU notebook https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...wa/1717566002/

Basically down our #1 and #3 every down backs and our #4 is dinged up as well. Only healthy back is our short yardage #2 guy in Mikey Daniel and 5th stringer Blair Mulholland.

Doesn't sound like offensive lineman starters Genant or Weir will be ready against ISU either.

Going to be a tough one. Thankfully the schedule gets easier on out after that. Hopefully we can get some guys healthy before the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Just don't see what is wrong with this discussion.
    Always a worthy discussion. I’m annoyed I read through 5 pages of replies and nearly none of it had anything to do with Sagarin. Don’t take me quoting you as saying you are the only contributor to this.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

if I understnad how this works at all NDSU should be around 81.5-82.5 tomrrow, or about 20th