Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2018 Sagarin Says

I think YSU's coach has given up and his team leaders will/have to. I look for a young YSU team to come out and play hard early and get stomped by halftime. I would really like to see Trey Lance get a couple possessions with the 1st team. Let him toss it a few times as well. Maybe run a power sweep to the YSU sideline and pummel Coach Pelini into the ground

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I think YSU's coach has given up and his team leaders will/have to. I look for a young YSU team to come out and play hard early and get stomped by halftime. I would really like to see Trey Lance get a couple possessions with the 1st team. Let him toss it a few times as well. Maybe run a power sweep to the YSU sideline and pummel Coach Pelini into the ground
    I hope I don't see Trey Lance until next year quite frankly. Keep his two remaining games in their back pocket going into the playoffs and hopefully they are never needed.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I hope I don't see Trey Lance until next year quite frankly. Keep his two remaining games in their back pocket going into the playoffs and hopefully they are never needed.
    Agreed times infinity

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I doubt they use him if catastrophe hits; still think Hendricks returns to QB if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Should be an interesting plane ride from YSU to Fargo for the team and coaches.

Follow along: http://ysupenguins.com/forum/index.p...c,17465.0.html
    Their "Indiana State" thread is a sad read. I really feel sorry for the hardcore fans that are dealing with that dumpster fire of a situation.
    I would share the link, but my internet skills suck.....much like the YSU coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sagarin has NDSU as about a -36 favorite over Youngstown. Just wow.
    And it opened at -35. WOW, WOW, WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Uffda View Post
    Their "Indiana State" thread is a sad read. I really feel sorry for the hardcore fans that are dealing with that dumpster fire of a situation.
    I would share the link, but my internet skills suck.....much like the YSU coaching staff.
    I have absolutely no sympathy for them. With Bo, they knew what they were getting. Or they should have.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I doubt they use him if catastrophe hits; still think Hendricks returns to QB if that happens.
    Don’t agree but either way Hendricks wouldn’t come in mid game. It would have to be with a week prep at least. You gotta keep at least 2 games for Trey IMO. You’ll see Holden if their is mop up time to be had for the rest of the regular season

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Don’t agree but either way Hendricks wouldn’t come in mid game. It would have to be with a week prep at least. You gotta keep at least 2 games for Trey IMO. You’ll see Holden if their is mop up time to be had for the rest of the regular season
    I did write that before I heard Trey is taking 1/2 the second team QB snaps. I recently heard Coach K say Hendricks is still keeping his toe dipped in at QB. While I don't want another Carson situation, how they handle it would be interesting. (Football gods, I am not taunting you.)

Is there a win loss record for Sagarin predictions?