Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2018 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Their 2017 team had a lights out defense and is likely the best FCS team to not win the Natty.
    Or undefeated ( I think) Montana who lost to Marshall with Randy moss.... I think that was a better team.

The best excuse by a Coach for losing an FCS National Championship---Brock Spack.

WARNING: MY SENSE OF HUMOR MAY OFFEND YOU.
    TO BE FAIR I HATE THE EXPRESSION "TO BE FAIR."

"NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."

I really believe that NDSU has elevated the play of the fcs as a whole, at least in the top half and certainly within the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Or undefeated ( I think) Montana who lost to Marshall with Randy moss.... I think that was a better team.
    Every NDSU team 2011-present was better than 1996 Montana. Montana football is, was, always has been and always will be a punchline.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Every NDSU team 2011-present was better than 1996 Montana. Montana football is, was, always has been and always will be a punchline.
    Pretty tough to know...considering they are 15-20 years apart.

Also hard to hold a defeat against the most explosive wide receiver to ever play football against a team. I watched David Johnson and Jerrick McKinnon light NDSU up, now imagine Randy Moss out there....sheeeeiiiiit.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Does anyone understand why we worry about their fan bases assessment of reality
    If I'm being, I honest have a hard enough time understanding our fan bases assessment of reality most days

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    If I'm being, I honest have a hard enough time understanding our fan bases assessment of reality most days

Just wait until (God forbid) the football team goes two consecutive seasons without claiming a national title.

I think we've been exceptional but we may have to agree to disagree about that point. Tough to gauge but that was a good Montana team. Plain and simple. Plus you said to not win a championship comparing then to jmu. Not ndsu. Our greatness holds no comparison. Obviously

It would be cool if you could use something like Sagirin ratings to see what the spread would be against teams from different years.
    [/PURPLE FONT]

...I live in grand forks and actually have a degree from UND. I know how much this school sucks because i've seen it first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post

This is about the Griz being trash