Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Sagarin Says

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Sagarin Says

UNA seems to be underrated in sagarin relative to its performance and I wonder if there aren't some issues with it being a first year d1 team. In a few weeks they should jump in the ratings once the math stops including prior seasons results

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    UNA seems to be underrated in sagarin relative to its performance and I wonder if there aren't some issues with it being a first year d1 team. In a few weeks they should jump in the ratings once the math stops including prior seasons results
    I don't think Sagarin has much to judge these guys by, and plus, it's really difficult to judge the team from it previous seasons since so many of their players are transfers (http://www.roarlions.com/roster.aspx?path=football). There's a reason why I was trying to explain before and during the game on this forum that UNA should not be considered a DII school. In my opinion, they are at the level NDSU was around in 2004 and 2005. Ironically, NDSU also beat SUU those years.
    Hail the BISON!!!

was at 26 pt predictor difference vs UD...beat that by 2.

Should move up but man, NDSU has given up probably 20 pts the last 2 games in garbage time thats keeping NDSU out of the top 25

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    was at 26 pt predictor difference vs UD...beat that by 2.

Should move up but man, NDSU has given up probably 20 pts the last 2 games in garbage time thats keeping NDSU out of the top 25
    for whatever its worth, I think NDSU is a borderline top 10 team right now. Way ahead of 2013

for whatever its worth, I think NDSU is a borderline top 10 team right now. Way ahead of 2013
    I don't think we're top 10, but maybe top 20. No way to prove it though; unless we had gotten one of the big kahunas on our schedule this year; someone ranked in the top 10.

Hot damn... ndsu needs 22 more scholarship players and a p5 schedule before we make these claims. They're still 7 pt dogs to top 15 schools

We slipped to 35 this week. Gotta learn to pull a stig and run up the score, all while being drunk.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    We slipped to 35 this week. Gotta learn to pull a stig and run up the score, all while being drunk.
    Or maybe just not fumble at the opponents goal line and cause a 14 swing in the waning moments of the game...

mf'er...them stupid last 2 minute TD's are killing us

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Meh. More sandbagging by this staff. Probably a lot easier for Matt Larson to get FBS AD’s to take his call regarding potential future contests if the Bison aren’t ranked above them in Sagarin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.