Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: 2018 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2018 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Just wait until (God forbid) the football team goes two consecutive seasons without getting into the playoffs.
    Fixed it for you.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Pretty tough to know...considering they are 15-20 years apart.

Also hard to hold a defeat against the most explosive wide receiver to ever play football against a team. I watched David Johnson and Jerrick McKinnon light NDSU up, now imagine Randy Moss out there....sheeeeiiiiit.
    Which game(s) are you referring to where Johnson and McKinnon lit up the Bison?

Do you have final scores, winners/loosers available for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Pretty tough to know...considering they are 15-20 years apart.

Also hard to hold a defeat against the most explosive wide receiver to ever play football against a team. I watched David Johnson and Jerrick McKinnon light NDSU up, now imagine Randy Moss out there....sheeeeiiiiit.
    Pretty hard to get Randy Randy Moss the ball when your qb is getting the crap knocked out of him. Seems to me we've seen some high end wr not do much against NDSU. Cooper Kupp comes to mind. He's no Randy Randy Moss but still. And for the record I stopped being a Vikings fan the day they got rid of Randy Randy Moss and kept that fat thug qb who was the actual problem. And I also got kicked out of senior math for telling the teacher who loved dante how stupid the Vikings were. Had to sit in the hallway for the rest of that period.

Montana was pretty good that year.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Pretty hard to get Randy Randy Moss the ball when your qb is getting the crap knocked out of him. Seems to me we've seen some high end wr not do much against NDSU. Cooper Kupp comes to mind. He's no Randy Randy Moss but still. And for the record I stopped being a Vikings fan the day they got rid of Randy Randy Moss and kept that fat thug qb who was the actual problem. And I also got kicked out of senior math for telling the teacher who loved dante how stupid the Vikings were. Had to sit in the hallway for the rest of that period.

Kicked out of class for telling the truth. Or worse yet, having an opinion. Our public education system at its best.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

The real Hard Knocks!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS