Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2018 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Seven. And. Oh.

I swear, you people would complain about a blowjob from Kate Upton because her elbows are too pointy.
    Sorry, I think beyond the fact the Bison are 7-0. You go ahead an live in your everything is great world. Others like to discuss some deeper concerns about this team. Just don't see what is wrong with this discussion. I want to see the Bison win another championship, maybe go 15-0.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seven. And. Oh.

I swear, you people would complain about a blowjob from Kate Upton because her elbows are too pointy.
    It just so happens that I have a pointy elbow fetish...
    Insert something clever here...

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Sorry, I think beyond the fact the Bison are 7-0. You go ahead an live in your everything is great world. Others like to discuss some deeper concerns about this team. Just don't see what is wrong with this discussion. I want to see the Bison win another championship, maybe go 15-0.
    We’ve soundly trounced the best teams on our schedule. We won’t see a team as good until at least the Semis, maybe even Frisco.

We’ve soundly trounced the best teams on our schedule. We won’t see a team as good until at least the Semis, maybe even Frisco.
    OK. Bison are awesome in all facets of game. No concerns. Championship is in the bag. Bisonville should just take a break for the next 11 weeks.

OK. Bison are awesome in all facets of game. No concerns. Championship is in the bag. Bisonville should just take a break for the next 11 weeks.
    I know you jest, but yes, we all can take a break from worrying until the semis.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Almost every time Bison fans start thinking like that, the get upset by some team that they are heavily favored against.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I know you jest, but yes, we all can take a break from worrying until the semis.
    And that's exactly when we lose. Don't get me wrong...the team will play how they are going to play whether we worry or not (or if one must buy a certain flavored snowcone for his son at halftime)...but I do wonder if players have the same reaction as fans sometimes...okay, we can relax now the hardest games are done. I can't see how they wouldn't...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

So which Valley team(s) will the Bison see in the dome during the 2018 playoffs? You know the committee won't do us any favors. Also who would you prefer to see again, SDSU, UNI or ISU red?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    And that's exactly when we lose. Don't get me wrong...the team will play how they are going to play whether we worry or not (or if one must buy a certain flavored snowcone for his son at halftime)...but I do wonder if players have the same reaction as fans sometimes...okay, we can relax now the hardest games are done. I can't see how they wouldn't...
    Completely agree. SD is correct that is the perfect situation for a let down. My contention, however, is that I just don't think they have the horses. Last year, I could have seen it. Not this year.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So which Valley team(s) will the Bison see in the dome during the 2018 playoffs? You know the committee won't do us any favors. Also who would you prefer to see again, SDSU, UNI or ISU red?
    Bring on any of them. Hell, take ISU’s O line and RB, SDSU’s QB and WR group, and the best defensive players from all three combined and I wouldn’t be too worried.