Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2018 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sagarin has NDSU as about a -36 favorite over Youngstown. Just wow.
    Dah fuck.

YSU must suck a lot. This seems like a week where we plummet 5 spots because they only win by 24

You know you are a spoiled fan (like me) when the main thing you look forward to in the regular season is to see the updates to this thread on Sundays & Mondays.

After seeing the scores from Saturday and Bo P's post-game press conference, I am picking NDSU to cover Sagarin's spread.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Dah fuck.

YSU must suck a lot. This seems like a week where we plummet 5 spots because they only win by 24
    Yeah, its going to be tough line to bet, but I think the only game NDSU did not cover was SDSU?

Sleepwalked to a 45 point win on Saturday. Think they couldn't do that at home to a bunch of freshmen?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Dah fuck.

I know this figure is driven by stats...but with how Bo reacted after the game on Saturday I can't imagine his team is feeling the best or will be performing the best. Could be even more tbh.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I know this figure is driven by stats...but with how Bo reacted after the game on Saturday I can't imagine his team is feeling the best or will be performing the best.
    Should be an interesting plane ride from YSU to Fargo for the team and coaches.

Follow along: http://ysupenguins.com/forum/index.p...c,17465.0.html
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Should be an interesting plane ride from YSU to Fargo for the team and coaches.

Follow along: http://ysupenguins.com/forum/index.p...c,17465.0.html
    Those three posters realize the situation about to come upon them. A beat down of epic proportions.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bison should race to 30+ early in the first half and then run the score up with second string. That 2nd string can put some pts on the board and there is no shame in letting the backups score as many as they can, they are expected to play full steam ahead....It would really be fun to watch the 2nd string throw the ball around a bit, just to see whats on the back shelf! I hope coach K gives them a lot of PT over the next three weeks if the score dictates. I'd really like to see our QB in the waiting throw the ball a bit, he sure looks a lot like Stick when he runs.

In games like this where there are two traditional strong teams and one is favored by a lot, expect the the unexpected. I feel NDSU doesn't win by more than 20, unless the Penguins get chippy.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    In games like this where there are two traditional strong teams and one is favored by a lot, expect the the unexpected. I feel NDSU doesn't win by more than 20, unless the Penguins get chippy.
    Just because there's a Y on the helmet doesn't mean they're strong.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯