Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chaos!

Default Re: Chaos!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Ketchup on steak.
    Take it up to 11 with ketchup on a well-done steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    How about people accepting those tickets?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Yeah, I was going with "what would create chaos" - everybody else is going with "what happenings would indicate a world gone mad."

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    "Carson Wentz" "Countdown to Cal Poly" "2018 Fall Camp" "2019 FCS Championship Tickets"

Yeah, pretty tough to find things
    Wentz thread is awesome. Everything about him in one place. If you saw an interesting post about him you know where too look. Go back a few years and there are easily over 10 Brock Jensen threads (probably over 30 threads) because every time there was a blurb about him in some article one poster thought it was worthy of it's own thread. That's ok, I guess, but it makes it nearly impossible if you want to go back and find something on Jensen.

Can someone tell me what this thread is about?

Seriously...if you can't find something...just use the search function.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Could we please have some kind of clue as to what is being posted??!!

C'mon Man!! These titles and thread titles are incredibly vague.

For crying out loud could we please get some distinction between topics???

This forum is obscure.

I know it has been popular in recent times to criticize too many particularized topics but things have gone waaaayyy tooo far in the other direction.

Nobody can find things they are actually interested in any more. Every topic is hidden behind a hundreds of irrelevant posts.

Could we please actually talk about what we are interested in???
    Yeah thought this was you----on Zach Vraa

"""""A prediction??? I predict that he he will be drafted in the 7th round by a team that employs a west coast style offense. I just really hope and pray he doesn't end up with the devil up there in New England. The patriots do appreciate the kind of receiver that Zach is.

My hope would be KC. I think it is an excellent fit. He could have helped them this year when injuries struck. The chiefs have a pretty full roster, they could afford to overlook the injury history and use a 7th on a guy who could actually make plays for them.

If the 49ers didn't have sooo many glaring holes everywhere they could use him as well, they could use him yesterday, so to speak. Kap's lasers wouldn't escape Zach's sure hands.

If the Rams end up drafting Carson Wentz I could see them spending a 7th as well. Stedman Bailey is very doubtful to return to the NFL and the Rams also have a pretty loaded roster. They could afford to bring in Carson's favorite target. They have a history of unreliable WR's going back years.

If he doesn't get drafted he will definitely be in a camp somewhere and he will stand out if given the chance. """"

This internet thing just isnt working out for you is it?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    And WTF does this garbage post have to do with Bison football? Mods, please move this post and IP ban this guy. Thanks.

Lol
    I second this. Too much repeated punctuation in the post. Talking about irrelevant posts - It's not like ESPN only talks about sports.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yeah thought this was you----on Zach Vraa

"""""A prediction??? I predict that he he will be drafted in the 7th round by a team that employs a west coast style offense. I just really hope and pray he doesn't end up with the devil up there in New England. The patriots do appreciate the kind of receiver that Zach is.

My hope would be KC. I think it is an excellent fit. He could have helped them this year when injuries struck. The chiefs have a pretty full roster, they could afford to overlook the injury history and use a 7th on a guy who could actually make plays for them.

If the 49ers didn't have sooo many glaring holes everywhere they could use him as well, they could use him yesterday, so to speak. Kap's lasers wouldn't escape Zach's sure hands.

If the Rams end up drafting Carson Wentz I could see them spending a 7th as well. Stedman Bailey is very doubtful to return to the NFL and the Rams also have a pretty loaded roster. They could afford to bring in Carson's favorite target. They have a history of unreliable WR's going back years.

If he doesn't get drafted he will definitely be in a camp somewhere and he will stand out if given the chance. """"

This internet thing just isnt working out for you is it?
    Zach Vraa doughnut blog.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I think the original poster has a good point. When I first saw the title "Chaos!" and clicked on the thread I thought it was going to be about that portion of mathematics and physics that concerns itself with the functioning of specific nonlinear dynamic systems. Man am I disappointed.
    Antrifragile

Well, in case you want to look for the best player in FCS to wear #5 (according to Hero Sports), look no further...

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...sley-ndsu-bzbz
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Well, in case you want to look for the best player in FCS to wear #5 (according to Hero Sports), look no further...

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...sley-ndsu-bzbz
    And the best player to wear #96? Menard. And #12? You know who. More chaos!
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix