Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I was told she signed a 5 year deal for $150K per year. This is her 5th year so she is gone after this season if not sooner........please be sooner

NDSU should sue Dorn for incompetence to cover the buyout!
    in dorns defense (not that she needs defending, such a wonderful woman)-----u can see where walseth and richman would be good in a interview setting, the "certainly" have the PR, press relations, and "coach speak" part of the job down pat-------its almost as if they both like the idea of being a coach more than the actual coaching, as evidence by the gong show on the court the last 2 seasons

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    in dorns defense (not that she needs defending, such a wonderful woman)-----u can see where walseth and richman would be good in a interview setting, the "certainly" have the PR, press relations, and "coach speak" part of the job down pat-------its almost as if they both like the idea of being a coach more than the actual coaching, as evidence by the gong show on the court the last 2 seasons
    Once again, I can't argue with slick.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Solid post, especially the last point/thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Did we all not think such great things were in store after her first season? Things went to Sh!t so fast after is was crazy.....I'm just so pissed that some of our scholarships were donated to players overseas... I can see maybe one, who is exceptional, but this whole show is just a frekn mess.....
    Her first season was bailed out by a terrific pg who carried that team. It was all false hope....

"as evidence by the gong show on the court the last 2 seasons "
    Amy's last 2 seasons, plus 6 with CD, plus 5 with MW.
    That's 13 horrible years by my count.
    My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    "as evidence by the gong show on the court the last 2 seasons "
    Amy's last 2 seasons, plus 6 with CD, plus 5 with MW.
    That's 13 horrible years by my count.
    My 2 cents.
    amy had more wins her last season than walseths had in her last 2 seasons combined, didnt amy beat the gophers at the old bsa?

You just don't give an assistant with zero head coaching experience a 6 yr deal. WTF does that???

And then they are down to 8. Klvang in a boot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is JV still a thing? Can we just move down to JV level for the year, find a warm body to coach the rest of the year and start over next fall?

We would still get our ass handed to us but at least it wouldn't add the the overall DI losses.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Turn it over to Morgan Paige that is an assistant. She will do better.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.