Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018 Schedule

Hopefully the administration has someone in line for a quick hire. They will need to be recruiting as soon as they are hired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Sarah Jacobson is going to redshirt this year. Is there a pending coaching change coming that would prompt her to do this? Mr Larsen please setup and address this dumpster fire
    On the sports tonight Dom said “ongoing health issues” as the reason for Sarah Jacobson redshirting.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    On the sports tonight Dom said “ongoing health issues” as the reason for Sarah Jacobson redshirting.
    Butler-like?! Good God what a mess!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGTR3d48yU8

bisonette, i feel like u should watch this video to try and get a sense of what womens basketball was like when amy was the coach, i know you like to talk down on local or in-state players but that was amys bread and butter--------she could turn them into champs
    Is it known who bisonette is? I feel like she played for Ruley.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Is it known who bisonette is? I feel like she played for Ruley.
    Does it matter, given the present state of NDSU WBB? I only ask because I question whether it matters, RIGHT NOW. And I also don’t think it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    What I should have said is Larson going to pull that trigger and let her go during the season
    FYI...I asked about her contract and Jeff and or Dom replied that it runs until after next year.

oh lord.... another year after this? There's no way the AD will eat over 100k this year and another 100k next year for this pathetic money drain..... They should move WBB to the Bunker and save some money until Walthseth is outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    oh lord.... another year after this? There's no way the AD will eat over 100k this year and another 100k next year for this pathetic money drain..... They should move WBB to the Bunker and save some money until Walthseth is outta here.
    It better not run two more years.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Just curious... Asking the 'villle audience.... Wouldn't it be prudent to move the WBB to the bunker? We may get 300 on a GOOD night. Wuch'all think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Just curious... Asking the 'villle audience.... Wouldn't it be prudent to move the WBB to the bunker? We may get 300 on a GOOD night. Wuch'all think?
    Not sure if it would matter. One thing that could be done and maybe will is there are a few double headers this year. Sunday is the first . Men play at 1:00 and women at 4:00 IIRC. Don’t kick me out after men’s game and make me pay for women’s game. You might be able to keep some fans around. Yes I know there are season ticket issues but I think that could be worked around pretty easily. It is not the cost keeping from going since I have men’s season tickets but it would be a nice gesture and I might stick around Sunday.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.