Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

[QUOTE=ndsubison1;1336988]Yes they should do it now.[/QUOTEI

If they do this, who writes the check to buy her out?

she's gonna get paid either way. I would write this off and next season.. and search for a complete new rebuild from the ground up. they can just use keith to finish this year and interim next season. But use the time to find the right, hard-arse coach. Enough of the PC female only.... find the best fit.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I guess my question was, where does the money come from to pay the balance of her contract? The State, Teammakers….?

[QUOTE=MinotBison;1337005]
    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yes they should do it now.[/QUOTEI

If they do this, who writes the check to buy her out?
    Their are large basketball supports with large money that will gladly write the check.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    she's gonna get paid either way. I would write this off and next season.. and search for a complete new rebuild from the ground up. they can just use keith to finish this year and interim next season. But use the time to find the right, hard-arse coach. Enough of the PC female only.... find the best fit.
    Thank you very much. Get the best coach based on ability and nothing else.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    When we hire a new coach what kind of timeline as fans should it take to turn it around is this a 2 year deal or 5 yr deal
    No coach should get more then a 3 year deal. If they can't show signs of improvement in 2-3 years they won't in 5 either. 6 is absolutely insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I guess my question was, where does the money come from to pay the balance of her contract? The State, Teammakers….?
    It'll be teammakers or other donors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    No coach should get more then a 3 year deal. If they can't show signs of improvement in 2-3 years they won't in 5 either. 6 is absolutely insane!
    she duped us all by having a competitive first year. Team was a fun watch, and we were in almost every game. It looked like she could coach. There were a couple blow outs, but overall a positive vibe. The contract at the time looked good. She can't recruit, or coach. boy did we get fooled

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    she duped us all by having a competitive first year. Team was a fun watch, and we were in almost every game. It looked like she could coach. There were a couple blow outs, but overall a positive vibe. The contract at the time looked good. She can't recruit, or coach. boy did we get fooled
    That's why you don't throw out 6 year deals to newbs. She should have been on a 3 year deal and after the second year I don't think she warranted an extension. F...... Dorn!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That's why you don't throw out 6 year deals to newbs. She should have been on a 3 year deal and after the second year I don't think she warranted an extension. F...... Dorn!
    amen to that

I just don't know what we're waiting for.

MW is 39-102 over all. and i'd hazard a guess that 10 of those wins are non-d1 opponents. She's 18-56 in conference. and one of those years she didn't even make the summit tournament. This is beyond a joke... it's tragic.