Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Coyotes leading the school up north 39-16 at half.
    64-28 after 3.
    Last edited by Elephants Dream?; 01-25-2019 at 01:43 AM.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hate to call for a person to get fired but they just have to at this point. Freaking fire Walseth!
    The fella that watches the CFL

Walseth hasn't been fired yet?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Walseth hasn't been fired yet?
    Day is early yet.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

So, do they tell a coach they are not getting renewed?
    Do they do it while the season is still going? Then what? Does the coach just phone it in, do they try for their players?
    I can see an advantage with your players telling early. Then they know something is being done.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

AD should tell coaches, players AND media right now that neither will be back next year and then start an immediate national search for new BB coaches. The time is now. If there is a turnaround after the announcement is made, that just confirms the coaches weren’t doing there jobs/were slacking.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, do they tell a coach they are not getting renewed?
    Do they do it while the season is still going? Then what? Does the coach just phone it in, do they try for their players?
    I can see an advantage with your players telling early. Then they know something is being done.
    Don't remember exactly but in Dehoffs case I recall it was in her contract they had to notify of non renewal her prior to the last year beginning or the July 1st date whenever
    contract day is. Thought that s a heck of a benefit, to know you getting the ax for a year.

Oh, but South Dakota States really good. Agreed but no other conference team has lost to them by 55 points. Most games are 15-20 point losses and they lost a game. Walseth needs to be fired yesterday. She may possibly have assembled the worst team in history, and we've had some bad seasons. At least DeHoff could say she had terrible facilities. Richman can go too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Don't remember exactly but in Dehoffs case I recall it was in her contract they had to notify of non renewal her prior to the last year beginning or the July 1st date whenever
    contract day is. Thought that s a heck of a benefit, to know you getting the ax for a year.
    I still get back to the fact their are basketball boosters willing to write the checks to relieve the current head coaches of their duties. Heck CAS even offered up some money for it and I would be willing to do the same if that is where the money went. If there are not changes done now or at the end of the season, the lack of changes will change my TM contribution and my possible renewal of my season basketball tickets. Maybe they need to see TM contribution go down before they do something about it. Money talks and bullshit walks. Right now we have a lot of bullshit coaching BB.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

In hind sight, MW should have been fired in 2016, after we didn't even make the SL tournament. If a coach can get a bonus for winning their conference, why can't they be fired, or at least their buyout reduced, if they finish last.

But a coach would not sign that, you say. Well, move on to next candidate then. Tough love is needed on rookie coach contracts.

I remember when both MW and DR were signed. What a catch they were! A Penn State alum and a protege of Saul and Tim. Oh how times have changed.