Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Maybe they should make a documnetary, “When They Were Queens.” Kolpack do you hear me!!! Interview Ruley and former players from NDSU and UN-. Show this at the SHAC as a doubleheader before the men’s game. See how many fans show up and reminisce. At the end have Ruley and some former Bison greats walk out to mid court. Let Larsen see this.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talked to Darcie Steere and Todd wash at the pep fest in Frisco. Darcie had 3 championships and Todd had 2. Darcie is just as pretty as ever. They have
    2 daughters that play softball. One plays at a school in Tampa and the younger one visited SU but is going to Michigan State. Todd hopes that their son will play
    football at SU.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Talked to Darcie Steere and Todd wash at the pep fest in Frisco. Darcie had 3 championships and Todd had 2. Darcie is just as pretty as ever. They have
    2 daughters that play softball. One plays at a school in Tampa and the younger one visited SU but is going to Michigan State. Todd hopes that their son will play
    football at SU.
    Darcie have any interest in being our head girls coach?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

NDSU women's basketball twitter just gave Walseth a vote of confidence. "we're glad to have her on our side"

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    NDSU women's basketball twitter just gave Walseth a vote of confidence. "we're glad to have her on our side"

Good news is that could be the ol' "vote of confidence"

NDSU Basketball: Embrace the Suck!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

And this is why area recruits are choosing MSUM over a D1 offer at NDSU. Walseth has no clue how to win, hence why majority of the best area recruits wont even bat an eye at NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

Good news is that could be the ol' "vote of confidence"
    Person that runs the twitter account should be fired. But on an obvious note, the complaints about the coach must be getting home to someone. That is an odd tweet unless you have heard something and trying to put down the fire somewhat. Vote of Confidence means you are on the way out and you know it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Who is the ---we're????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Who is the ---we're????
    Whoever the person that sent the tweet out must have a turd in their pocket.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk