Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Sarah Jacobson didn't transfer or quit, she was dismissed from the team. She was on with Jack Michaels today and really took the high road, didn't really have any plans at this point, just kind of playing things by ear.
    That's interesting as this morning Jack Michaels said that Sarah Jacobson would definitely be playing basketball in this region next year.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not surprised a UND media outlet would bring Sarah on to shine light on the shit show the SU women's bb team has become. I don't know what caused Sarah to get kicked off the team but I think Sarah definitely took the high road here. Huge problem with the program and if the A.D. doesn't solve it, he is part of the problem. It will be interesting when someday the truth of these women leaving will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Not surprised a UND media outlet would bring Sarah on to shine light on the shit show the SU women's bb team has become. I don't know what caused Sarah to get kicked off the team but I think Sarah definitely took the high road here. Huge problem with the program and if the A.D. doesn't solve it, he is part of the problem. It will be interesting when someday the truth of these women leaving will come out.
    Pretty easy to know the reason they are leaving. She can’t coach. I really don’t blame players. Glad to hear Sarah was on the high road. Wish her the best and hope all turns out well for her.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Look at an Sdsu assistant?

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Pretty easy to know the reason they are leaving. She can’t coach. I really don’t blame players. Glad to hear Sarah was on the high road. Wish her the best and hope all turns out well for her.
    She is a bad coach but why kick her off the team when she is redshirting?

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    She is a bad coach but why kick her off the team when she is redshirting?
    Only coach can answer that and since she sucks at her job lord only knows
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Only coach can answer that and since she sucks at her job lord only knows
    I don't believe this is accurate. As I said earlier there is no way Larson did not approve Sarah's dismissal. I would really like to know why she was dismissed as it just doesn't add up from what I have seen from her. I don't know her it just is so odd. You just don't dismiss someone like this with this much history in our BB program without just and do cause. I wish Dom would find out what really happened.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I don't believe this is accurate. As I said earlier there is no way Larson did not approve Sarah's dismissal. I would really like to know why she was dismissed as it just doesn't add up from what I have seen from her. I don't know her it just is so odd. You just don't dismiss someone like this with this much history in our BB program without just and do cause. I wish Dom would find out what really happened.
    Our local media has never pressed out BB coaches on anything this year. Where is mcFooly when you need him. I just threw up in my mouth saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Perhaps she let the coach know she wanted to transfer, and was told if that's the case you done, or maybe the told the coach if you don't leave I want to transfer and was dismissed.
    Nice to make things up...purple..purple...

Our local media has never pressed out BB coaches on anything this year. Where is mcFooly when you need him. I just threw up in my mouth saying that.
    No coaches have ever had it easier than Richman and Walseth, just camping out under the massive shadow that is Bison football. Nobody on 1660 would ever dare toss them anything more than the softest of softball questions. McFooly is too worried about politics and Texas breastraunts to weigh in.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.