Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 Schedule

Default Re: 2018-2019 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by BAT67 View Post
    In my opinion this damage has been being done since ruley stayed on a few yrs.to long and started to dig the hole we are in and the last few hires have just made it deeper
    You are 100% correct. Ruley's last 2 years, when she had no clue how to win a road game against a good team.
    Then her last year with a near mutiny by the players set the stage for the long downward slide of the program.
    That's 13 years so far.

Larsen has a chance to really do something with WBB, a lot of where we are now is because of a failure in leadership. Ruley stayed too long, Dorn made a bad hire than she let Dehoff be a lame duck, than another horrific hire. Time to be proactive and break the cycle of bad decision making.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When will a potential "announcement" come? Monday, or perhaps later?

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    When will a potential "announcement" come? Monday, or perhaps later?
    If it comes my guess is after the men are through playing in SF.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If it comes my guess is after the men are through playing in SF.
    I would not disagree with this thought. But, why wait? Asking for a friend.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I would not disagree with this thought. But, why wait? Asking for a friend.
    Personally, I wouldn't do it beforehand because once it happens it takes the focus off everything else. I know it wouldn't be a distraction to the men's team. Just a gut feeling it would be the right thing to do. And who is this "friend" you supposedly have?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Personally, I wouldn't do it beforehand because once it happens it takes the focus off everything else. I know it wouldn't be a distraction to the men's team. Just a gut feeling it would be the right thing to do. And who is this "friend" you supposedly have?
    I use some terms loosely.... lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

how the HELL would it be a distraction. the mens team like 99.9% of the ndsu fanbase couldnt care less about womens BB

This isn't that hard Larsen.. you sit her down sunday morning and say "maren, 2 choices, Resign have some dignity and we will cut you a $50k check and talk gloriously about you.....or we Fire you and yea you will get your buy out money, but we will destroy your already tarnished BB reputation and you'll probably never work in college basketball again"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes, plus I'm sure Larsen is in SF for the duration of the tourney, and if he does let Walseth go, he's going to need to be back in Fargo to do all that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Yes, plus I'm sure Larsen is in SF for the duration of the tourney, and if he does let Walseth go, he's going to need to be back in Fargo to do all that stuff.
    Yep you have to have your i's dotted and t's crossed and you do it back in Fargo in a professional manner that both sides can have good and open dialog. 1 week isn't going to change things in the end.